Passport Sis’ are up 1,000,000+

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Most single black women I know who travel internationally a lot are gay.

They have whole networks of other black sisters who they rely on and pass info too. At the end of the day most of it is about them showing off different food spots, taking pictures, and fukking on each other

It’s really nothing they can’t do in the states. They in general stick to well known spots. They go to the same restaurants. They stunt on the gram.
We gonna need another story thread from you breh. We know you got some new life experiences to talk about

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
youve heard of dead internet theory

i have a new theory: loser internet theory

men and women of all races that spend more than lets say 2 hours on the internet a day... are fukking losers

just out there tweeting and videoing themselves being absolutely pathetic in search of likes

great theory i agree man this shyt is too much

Daps
Scandinavia and their women in particular are VERY different compared to other women in the world.

In Sweden, once political party tried to pass a law to outlaw stand up urinals because women couldn't use them like men do. :dahell: :mjlol:
Makes sense.

Them broads were shieldmaidens 1,000 years ago. Gangsta azz Vikings but Scandinavian women have always seemed more.......liberated?

Sistas have the rep for having low bullshyt tolerance but honestly...sistas are very sweet and almost soft for the right man. Them Norwegian, Danish and Swedish don't roll like that.

maidenshield-shieldwall.gif

My theory is that most women of color (ADOS, African, Middle Eastern, Latina etc) come from moderate to strong religious backgrounds...usually the Abrahamic religions, that tend to put men on top of women. Nordic folks aren't as religious and haven't been for a long time. They have misogyny in their culture but have been more egalitarian than most.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly they want tricks and those cacs want to trick. I’m not mad at them, the corny part about all these passport people is they can’t get that popping here.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Most single black women I know who travel internationally a lot are gay.

They have whole networks of other black sisters who they rely on and pass info too. At the end of the day most of it is about them showing off different food spots, taking pictures, and fukking on each other

It’s really nothing they can’t do in the states. They in general stick to well known spots. They go to the same restaurants. They stunt on the gram.
:mjlit:Is that so?

Travel tribbing club? :lupe: