Passed on a 3some....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
no way....I came for what my initial intentions were...remember I got the text while I was in route saying "can you handle 2"

It was up to me either way...im the boss

Nah breh im saying id rather pass on a menage if i was exhausted and didnt feel i was gonna put on a great performance..id rather bow out on some "next time" shiet...better for future business...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
who gonna know :shaq2:

His friend and HER friend know and you can bet they passing that info to other perspective targets in the inner or outer circle of friends that may be targets in the near future....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I still dont get why you didnt fck em both in the trailer...unless her son was home...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So you mean you saved $40 by smashing her at her place instead of her coming to your place? :leon:

coming to my place was out of the question...By going to her friend house I actually didnt have to pay anything...but I agreed to give her friend the $$ I was gonna spend on the room...since I already crossed that bridged...no reason to be a shiesty nicca...she didnt know the $ for the room...so I made it a even $60...and saved what I had planned on paying

now im covered so when I come through in 3 weeks for another excursion

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I still dont get why you didnt fck em both in the trailer...unless her son was home...

2 reasons.....she lives in that trailer with her son and her mother...when I got there...there were 2 teenagers smoking weed on the porch...im sure he knows his moms fukking like that...no reason to do it in his face

I was already a lil hesitant about going to the projects because you never these days....mind you ..Im not from there

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Deep down....I just didnt want to fukk her...maybe it was the memories of the last time I smashed.....maybe it was the flap jack t*ts...I dunno..

The money was originally for the hotel...but since she said we can go to her apartment....I said I didnt have a problem giving it to her...either way the room originally was $100...so by giving $60 to the girl I smashed she felt special and I saved $40

coming to my place was out of the question...By going to her friend house I actually didnt have to pay anything...but I agreed to give her friend the $$ I was gonna spend on the room...since I already crossed that bridged...no reason to be a shiesty nicca...she didnt know the $ for the room...so I made it a even $60...and saved what I had planned on paying

now im covered so when I come through in 3 weeks for another excursion

detective_magnifying_glass_lg_clr.gif

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You made the right call on not having em over to ur place,i never do that ALWAYS fukk at there place...we can even fck in my car at the park with the windows down and doors open if you like but not at my place...thats for main chicks only...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You made the right call on not having em over to ur place,i never do that ALWAYS fukk at there place...we can even fck in my car at the park with the windows down and doors open if you like but not at my place...thats for main chicks only...

exactly...Im 30..I know the pitfalls of fukking whores at the house...and will never do it again....every so often I slip...but lately its just hotel rooms and at their place

Daps
Living in a trailer :scusthov:

trailer homes are not like the trailer cars you see.. there are double wides, triples wides, hell maybe even quadruple. they're basically homes that weren't built on land. when i was in my teens my family lived in one, it was big, looked like a house and very nice. :ehh: i'm actually planning on buying my mom one in a year or two

665_5.jpg

a photo of one inside

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
was thinking same thing......if you was suppose to give the friend the money instead of hotel fee why give it to the girl you initially text :ufdup:

Haha...i was wondering if yall would pick up on that.

When I got to the trailer, the friend came out with the proposition.

Its my understanding that she was trying to "come up" on the situation by offering her apartment. At that time I knew I was gonna win.

After I gave my chick a good rogering, I gave her the bread and made sure she(the friend) saw it. Basically i wanted her to see that shes not a factor..

Truth is...I dont know if they had discussed it or not prior to me being there..I dont care but I think she expected me to slide her the bread on the low

because I had to go to the atm with them both in the car...it would lok strange me giving this whore $$ and not the bytch who I smashed