Passed on a 3some....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Why didnt you tell the friend to come in the bedroom when yall were fckn ? or ask your friend to invite her....why you give em money ? She wanted you to fck her thats enough payment,shouldnt be asking for funds you were using on a room...and finally why not just fck em both in the chicks trailer ?

Alot of unecessaries in this story but i understand how you didnt feel like fckn after the other,sometimes you just not up to it....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
QFT

I passed on a 3some too, and the chick I missed out on was bad, big ass tatas, 8 or 9 easy

the chick I smashed, she was a 7-8, she looked better with clothes on, but to see what yall drool over, she might as well been an 8-9

why I passed: it was late as hell at night like 2am and I had just got off work and I was tired ass hell, I got to give it to these stars, man, that shiet take a lot of stamina

Hell yeah...it was 11pm and I still had a1 hour drive back home and hadnt eaten anything since 2pm....just fukked a bytch with a ass like cherokee....Im good

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Id rather pull a no show then put on a bad show cuz im exhausted...

Swayze

nah trick nahhh
Daps
How is it a threesome if you're smashing one then the other? Both women have to be naked and trying to hop on your dikk at the same time :birdman:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Why didnt you tell the friend to come in the bedroom when yall were fckn ? or ask your friend to invite her....why you give em money ? She wanted you to fck her thats enough payment,shouldnt be asking for funds you were using on a room...and finally why not just fck em both in the chicks trailer ?

Alot of unecessaries in this story but i understand how you didnt feel like fckn after the other,sometimes you just not up to it....

Deep down....I just didnt want to fukk her...maybe it was the memories of the last time I smashed.....maybe it was the flap jack t*ts...I dunno..

The money was originally for the hotel...but since she said we can go to her apartment....I said I didnt have a problem giving it to her...either way the room originally was $100...so by giving $60 to the girl I smashed she felt special and I saved $40

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Id rather pull a no show then put on a bad show cuz im exhausted...

no way....I came for what my initial intentions were...remember I got the text while I was in route saying "can you handle 2"

It was up to me either way...im the boss

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The money was originally for the hotel...but since she said we can go to her apartment....I said I didnt have a problem giving it to her...either way the room originally was $100...so by giving $60 to the girl I smashed she felt special and I saved $40

So you mean you saved $40 by smashing her at her place instead of her coming to your place? :leon: