Passed on a 3some....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
detective_magnifying_glass_lg_clr.gif

Trying to find a hole in the story?...:laff:....sorry bruh, too old to lie on my dikk

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Trying to find a hole in the story?...:laff:....sorry bruh, too old to lie on my dikk

If you don't get the inference from the bolded parts of your post, then :manny:. Do you homey, anyway, that's winning on a trailer park level I guess :yeshrug:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The one I smashed is a 9 in the body...shes a NY transplant in GA now....the face prolly a 6-7...she's 35

The other one is 24-27...body is a 5-6...got flap jack t*ts...decent ass

let us be the judge of that

post pics of these scallywags

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Bruh have you ever been to the country in Ga??..itrs mad ho's with fukked up credit that got nice cars they cant afford in trailer parks

QFT

I passed on a 3some too, and the chick I missed out on was bad, big ass tatas, 8 or 9 easy

the chick I smashed, she was a 7-8, she looked better with clothes on, but to see what yall drool over, she might as well been an 8-9

why I passed: it was late as hell at night like 2am and I had just got off work and I was tired ass hell, I got to give it to these stars, man, that shiet take a lot of stamina

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Anyway she was depressed because her 18 year old son crashed her c-class benz. She lives in a trailer btw and she's 35 now. Anyway I ask can I see her, she say's she has company. The company is a girl I smashed before her once and never again because she couldnt handle the liq or trees I gave her at the time. They are friends now.

...sounds about right :krs: