Passed on a 3some....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
2 weeks ago I get a text from a chick I used to smash years ago just saying hello. I was suprised because last couple times I was in the town she didnt pick up the phone.

Anyway she was depressed because her 18 year old son crashed her c-class benz. She lives in a trailer btw and she's 35 now. Anyway I ask can I see her, she say's she has company. The company is a girl I smashed before her once and never again because she couldnt handle the liq or trees I gave her at the time. They are friends now.

She's tells me to drive down and get a room and pick her up. I say cool....I then get a text as Im heading out the door...saying "can you handle 2?".....I say "im on my way". They are about 50 miles away. You cant buy liq in Ga on Sunday so I had to rely on 4 bud light limes from the previous night.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Anyway I get to the trailer, and her friend comes out and says "She said yall getting a room?..you can just come to my house and give me the money you was going to spend on the room" ...I was like..."dont matter to me"

So the chick I came to see hopped in the truck and we followed the friend to her apartment. She stay in the projects and there was mad folks in front of her apartment, so I grabbed the nine...the beer, and followed the whores to the second floor.

We all reminisced for about 1.5 hours then I was like "which room?"...the chick I came to see said "well be right back"..I was like :manny:

I smashed her for a good 20-30 minutes...felt drained..

Looked at the clock its 11 pm and I got a hour drive home. Come out the room and the friend was sitting at the bar like she was waiting....I just grab the keys like its time to go....

They both get in the explorer with me and I head for the atm...grab $60 and give it to the chic I smashed like "heres something for your trouble"

I look in the rear view and the friend looks salty. I drop them both back off in the projects...I get a text later saying "she wanted to fukk"...I text back "maybe next time"

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
DidntRead.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
2 weeks ago I get a text from a chick I used to smash years ago just saying hello. I was suprised because last couple times I was in the town she didnt pick up the phone.

Anyway she was depressed because her 18 year old son crashed her c-class benz. She lives in a trailer btw and she's 35 now. Anyway I ask can I see her, she say's she has company. The company is a girl I smashed before her once and never again because she couldnt handle the liq or trees I gave her at the time. They are friends now.

She's tells me to drive down and get a room and pick her up. I say cool....I then get a text as Im heading out the door...saying "can you handle 2?".....I say "im on my way". They are about 50 miles away. You cant buy liq in Ga on Sunday so I had to rely on 4 bud light limes from the previous night.

ducktales.gif

and

drakey-o.gif

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
confused. so was it supposed to be both at once, or just one after the other?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Anyway I get to the trailer, and her friend comes out and says "She said yall getting a room?..you can just come to my house and give me the money you was going to spend on the room" ...I was like..."dont matter to me"

So the chick I came to see hopped in the truck and we followed the friend to her apartment. She stay in the projects and there was mad folks in front of her apartment, so I grabbed the nine...the beer, and followed the whores to the second floor.

We all reminisced for about 1.5 hours then I was like "which room?"...the chick I came to see said "well be right back"..I was like :manny:

I smashed her for a good 20-30 minutes...felt drained..

Looked at the clock its 11 pm and I got a hour drive home. Come out the room and the friend was sitting at the bar like she was waiting....I just grab the keys like its time to go....

They both get in the explorer with me and I head for the atm...grab $60 and give it to the chic I smashed like "heres something for your trouble"

I look in the rear view and the friend looks salty. I drop them both back off in the projects...I get a text later saying "she wanted to fukk"...I text back "maybe next time"

detective_magnifying_glass_lg_clr.gif