Parasite (2019 Palme d'Or winner and The Film Room top movie of the year) - directed by Bong Joon-ho

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm at the hour mark of the movie and had to stop it. I'm waiting for everything to go wrong and it's making me nervous.
My exact reaction all the way up until the housekeeper knocks on the door.

Great cinematography and I feel this captured the message Peele was trying to do with US. Love how the title is so fitting. But its the exchange the wealthy give to not have to do anything but live wealthy.

Poor man smell:wow:

I thought the main characters sister was cute. @re'up who said that quote about the wealthy don't want to see the poor.

That house was fukking amazing and was one of the things that drew me in. Come to find out it was a set
Building the ‘Parasite’ House: How Bong Joon Ho and His Team Made the Year’s Best Set

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just read today Park Chan Wook is doing another "vengeance" movie. :wow:

South Korea has had movies on lock down for damn near 20 years. shyt is crazy when you sit and think about it.

Fred.

:blessed: I'm mad I went through their piff so fast. Revenge is one of my favorite themes and I ate real good off SK cinema for that.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Bong Hive sounds like a gathering of stoners, breh.

Plus has he seen Memories Of Murder? You can't be a Bong stan and not have seen Memories Of Murder.
7ZJb8S65uJhaA8KeYwjjHPcanKFDxg3yYhh2Y6XuJ5AcxkJZ54_6tlm94ejswlw_1024x1024@2x.png

• Dap
Reactions: hex

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I thought it was good but it’s far too much of a slow burner for me to put it in the great category. Like I’d have to skip damn near the whole first act if I rewatched it. That ending was :wow: though. Still love the director. His catalog is crazy with all the genres he’s done.

• Dap
Reactions: hex