Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
They never explained the "orgins" of the demon in these movies..and that symbol was seen in the 3rd and 4th movie so it's known..but yeah...keep thinking that
Its a thaumaturgic triangle and is used as a doorway to summon demons. The triangle is the door and the circle represents the sphere of power surrounding the doorway. Just because its been mainstreamed doesnt mean flashing it in your face in frame bursts is a good idea.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Its a thaumaturgic triangle and is used as a doorway to summon demons. The triangle is the door and the circle represents the sphere of power surrounding the doorway. Just because its been mainstreamed doesnt mean flashing it in your face in frame bursts is a good idea.
Word shyt ain't a good look

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
just saw it, shytted on the last 2 movies

I dont know because i live by mexicans but have the shyt Hector and Jesse did had me :laff:

and

Hector able beating that traffic from LA to SD through that portal :deadrose:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I aint gonna lie. .. Saw this on bargain day and that shyt had me

:ohhh:...:sadcam:...:dwillhuh:....:what:....:gladbron:....:huhldup:.....:ooh:......:myman:....:lupe::dahell::scusthov:..........:mindblown: and then the ending...:rudy:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
why do they keep makin movies for this trash ass series, at least SAW wasn't as shyt quality as PA. this shyt the CoD of movies
Why ask a dumb question.... theyre making bank off this shyt with the lowest budget possible. why would you stop,

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm slightly tired of the fact that the good guys never win ... At least some old bitties got shot . They need to get back on track though with the main story
Yo I was like FINALLY... somebody is smart enough to bring that heat. Man fukk these witches... nikkas dont fukk with that witchcraft shyt we aint giving your a chance to conjure a demon we blasting reak talk

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Damn this shyt was wayyyy better then I thought it was gonna be... I enjoy the movies for what they are. Obviously they didn't expect these movies to do as well as they have been doing so of course sequels were coming butvi love what they are doing..

That ending tho.