Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014)

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
yo the series might have fell off, but they're making buku $tack$ every release. the original was $15k and made over 250Ms :mindblown:

the next 3 were around 5 mil and still made around 130M-200M :wow:

and yes, katie got them smackums :shaq:

Crime of the century...make a movie about a ghost opening and closing doors, pulling covers off the bed = watch the millions roll in. Them Blair Witch Project dudes stupid for not making more.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Crime of the century...make a movie about a ghost opening and closing doors, pulling covers off the bed = watch the millions roll in. Them Blair Witch Project dudes stupid for not making more.

They fukked up on the sequel by making it a full feature film with a stupid ass plot.

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
why do they keep makin movies for this trash ass series, at least SAW wasn't as shyt quality as PA. this shyt the CoD of movies

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This series is horrible and aint even scary. Muthafukkin 14 year old girls screaming around me in the theater while I'm like :stopitslime:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
This was fun to watch brehs. Scares were predictable, and it felt kinda rush, but it was still a fun ass movie. Haven't watched any of the other films other than 1, so I'm not a PA Stan by any means either lol.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
This was fun to watch brehs. Scares were predictable, and it felt kinda rush, but it was still a fun ass movie. Haven't watched any of the other films other than 1, so I'm not a PA Stan by any means either lol.
That's the only reason why I fukk with em. It's just fun.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Watching this shyt tomorrow, and I can't WAIT :damn:....I spoiled myself and read the ending and it had me like :banderas:...I'm gonna see the movie JUST to see that ending...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

They made "Blair Witch 2" but they fukked up by making it a REAL movie...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the best one so far. Also for the first time the witches got touched up. This movie saved the franchise.
I'm slightly tired of the fact that the good guys never win ... At least some old bitties got shot . They need to get back on track though with the main story