Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Saw it today and I enjoyed it :obama: It was WAY better then PA4.

It wasn't as scary or as creepy as the previous ones (mainly 1, 2, and 3. 4 is just :camby:), but it sure did have SOME moments that had me like :lupe:

I liked how throughout the movie you start seeing how slowly :demonic: the main character Jesse was becoming..

Especially when he gave Hector that :youngsabo: look when he threw his grandma into the bushes

This movie also revisited and answered some questions to the whole mythology of the films too..

Like finding out that Jesses neighbor (the lady that died below him) was the one who stole the video tapes from Kristi's house in PA2, seeing the younger Katie and Kristi from PA3 looking :demonic:, Ali from PA2 giving insight into what's happening with Jesse (she was looking :takedat:), going back to the Grandma's house from PA3, and also finding out that Hunter isn't the only child that got kidnapped and got sacrificed to the coven but children from all over the world are going missing and being recruited to Toby's army of :demonic: motherfukkas.

The ending alone left me like :ooh:..even though I spoiled myself and read the ending before I saw it. It was still :krs: to see it all go down...
Going BACK in time and seeing the ending to the first movie from a different point of view was genius. As soon as I saw the living room I was like "Wait a minute isn't that?" :dwillhuh:....then when Hector went in the kitchen and saw Katie and Micah's picture I went "HOLY shyt!" :gladbron:

Added on to the fact we see how Katie killed Micah, it was pretty smart.

PA 5 is going to come out around Halloween this year, and HOPEFULLY it is the last one, but Marked Ones refreshed the series and made it really enjoyable :obama:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
the whole theater went crazy when the ese dusted those two demonic bytches breh. those type of moments are always priceless.:banderas:

what parts did you think were scary tho? I only legit jumped/got scared @ the first scare where

demonic oscar grabbed that girls head from the secret basement door.:russ:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
the whole theater went crazy when the ese dusted those two demonic bytches breh. those type of moments are always priceless.:banderas:

what parts did you think were scary tho? I only legit jumped/got scared @ the first scare where

demonic oscar grabbed that girls head from the secret basement door.:russ:

When them mexicans popped the trunk and the choppers with the :birdman: face I was like :banderas:

When he let that chopper sing them bytches FLEW! And my face was like :whew:

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Saw it today and I enjoyed it :obama: It was WAY better then PA4.

It wasn't as scary or as creepy as the previous ones (mainly 1, 2, and 3. 4 is just :camby:), but it sure did have SOME moments that had me like :lupe:

I liked how throughout the movie you start seeing how slowly :demonic: the main character Jesse was becoming..

Especially when he gave Hector that :youngsabo: look when he threw his grandma into the bushes

This movie also revisited and answered some questions to the whole mythology of the films too..

Like finding out that Jesses neighbor (the lady that died below him) was the one who stole the video tapes from Kristi's house in PA2, seeing the younger Katie and Kristi from PA3 looking :demonic:, Ali from PA2 giving insight into what's happening with Jesse (she was looking :takedat:), going back to the Grandma's house from PA3, and also finding out that Hunter isn't the only child that got kidnapped and got sacrificed to the coven but children from all over the world are going missing and being recruited to Toby's army of :demonic: motherfukkas.

The ending alone left me like :ooh:..even though I spoiled myself and read the ending before I saw it. It was still :krs: to see it all go down...
Going BACK in time and seeing the ending to the first movie from a different point of view was genius. As soon as I saw the living room I was like "Wait a minute isn't that?" :dwillhuh:....then when Hector went in the kitchen and saw Katie and Micah's picture I went "HOLY shyt!" :gladbron:

Added on to the fact we see how Katie killed Micah, it was pretty smart.

PA 5 is going to come out around Halloween this year, and HOPEFULLY it is the last one, but Marked Ones refreshed the series and made it really enjoyable :obama:

:lupe: i need to rewatch PA2

Daps
Reppin
St louis
more of the same bullshyt.
30cqb1c.jpg

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
They really think they're slick slidin in these witchcraft symbols in 1 frame bursts.

ezmi6v.gif

Isnt that always how it is though. They explain the origins of demons as coming from Africa (the exorcist) and not Latin american voo doo. :russ: Cacs, :camby:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
They really think they're slick slidin in these witchcraft symbols in 1 frame bursts.

ezmi6v.gif

Isnt that always how it is though. They explain the origins of demons as coming from Africa (the exorcist) and not Latin american voo doo. :russ: Cacs, :camby:

They never explained the "orgins" of the demon in these movies..and that symbol was seen in the 3rd and 4th movie so it's known..but yeah...keep thinking that