Paper Boi playing the first gay marvel superhero on screen

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Not for nothing but DC has like had 10 gay characters over the last 3-5 years and in the last year or 2 added a tranny.

DC Black superhero Mr. Terrific is married to a white man named Paul

He was the first and he didn’t end DC streak so I don’t see this doing anything for Marvel

Not condoning it but no need to get dramatic. DC did it first and been non Harlem longer:dame::hubie:

Wait! Aint mr fantastic supposed to be married to big Barta? Or some shyt? Idk i may have muffukkas mixed up lol

Daps
And square lames on here will gladly cough up $20 to watch the Black Panther sequel. Stop funding your destruction, black people. :francis:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Not for nothing but DC has like had 10 gay characters over the last 3-5 years and in the last year or 2 added a tranny.

DC Black superhero Mr. Terrific is married to a white man named Paul

He was the first and he didn’t end DC streak so I don’t see this doing anything for Marvel

Not condoning it but no need to get dramatic. DC did it first and been non Harlem longer:dame::hubie:

That's why no one gives a fukk about DC

If they were smart they'd release a static shock movie

Daps
Why is he so far back in the pic........positioning is funny.....

He's allowing himself to be marginalized. Of course since his character will be gay, they will go out of their way to make sure he has plenty of screen time.

White boy lead will get the woman/women.

It's all logical. The only legitimate threat to white men are black men. White boys get puzzy mainly on the strength of white supremacy (scary white broads, color struck Asians etc). We pull women because of our innate charm and intellect.

They have to bring us down and make us seem less attractive/masculine etc., to prop themselves up. They don't really worry about other races of men like that.

Same reason you see white boys with every race of women in commercials. If it's a breh and pawg, they get 0.8 seconds of screen time...can't even process what you saw without rewinding the DVR.

Also notice how a lot of commercials will have a white boy, a pawg and a breh (sometimes a sista too)....white boy is almost always taller than everyone in the group and positioned in the middle.

:sas2::sas1:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's why no one gives a fukk about DC

If they were smart they'd release a static shock movie

They may look at the success of all their current live action gay characters and make him gay too though.:usure::russ:

That’s why essentially I’m trynna gauge in here is niccas really mad at the black super hero being a gay character in general or are folks just mad that MARVEL doing it.

No stanning and no agenda, the vibe is confusing :usure:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Wait! Aint mr fantastic supposed to be married to big Barta? Or some shyt? Idk i may have muffukkas mixed up lol
He was fukking around with Power Girl in the comics, but made him gay on a wider media platform

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Knowing dude was partly raised in D.C. and reading his shirt make me wonder was he apart of that gay gang up there?

Only city in America with a LGBTQ black gang:francis: