Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go play the FFVII remake that’s on Xbox like you were expecting :umad:
:wtf:

I already played that years ago. No reason to replay the same games over and over again.

I know that's what y'all use to doing with remakes and remasters every year though :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pokémon company gotta be kicking themselves for not upgrading their game design to something like this
Yes and no.

If they adopt this take on pokemon it's going to instantly be a MASSIVE success simply because it's Pokemon.

Sadly pokemon couldn't handle what it was doing on the switch, maybe the switch 2 will allow them to do something more along the lines of palworld with pokemon.

Palworld basically tested the waters for them and showed it's safe.

Adding guns initially seemed like it was gonna be gimmicky. But it's actually great, I'm here for palworld going forward.

Once they get it to MMO status :wow:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

I already played that years ago. No reason to replay the same games over and over again.

I know that's what y'all use to doing with remakes and remasters every year though :mjlol:
Better than playing halo and forza again and again :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused why isn't this game on Playstation 5 though? Was this some sort of paid exclusive/timed exclusive for Xbox?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
OH shyt THEY GOT HUMAN SLAVERY!!! This game might get taken down or they'll have to take that shyt out. Apparently the human are shytty workers compared to the animal pals though.