Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I knew nothing about this game but I just saw some gameplay and it looks nice as fukk. It's almost 3am but I'm tempted to play it on Gamepass right now

Daps
gonna wait before I hop in, from what i've seen so far looks good, but seems unfinished for the most part. Saw some people lose it all to some bugs, and multiplayer. Not gonna put the time in to grind then lose progress. Heard someone say that it's a pokemon MMORPG which it is not doesn't have any mmorpg elements. Look like the multiplayer is isolated to servers you play with friends on as of now. But I can't see how PVP will work if everyone is playing on different difficulties. It looks good so far tho.

Daps
I’ve had my eyes on this game since it was announced and damn seems like they delivered. This is exactly what players have begged nintendo to do(huge open world to explore botw style), and they actually added a lot of gameplay elements that pokemon would never ever do. Like you can kill Npc, and pals, hell you can even eat them. You can unlock a skill to use a Pal as a flamethrower to burn your ennemies.:russ: Can’t wait till I can use guns later.

The crafting aspect seems pretty advance and your Pals work seemlessly in your camp. A cool thing I noticed as a quality of life feature is that everything that is in your chest is taken into account when you craft something. So you don’t have to carry everything with you all the time.

If you have gamepass try it, I spent a few hours into this in multiplayer with friends and in solo mode, and I had a good time.

Only disappointing thing is that if you’re not hosting the game in multi, you will basically join with a fresh new character and everything you do with your friends wont carry over once you return to you solo adventure. Maybe they will change that once they have dedicated servers.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally got around to playing this and this game is a banger.

They basically took the best parts of some of the best games and combined them.

If Xbox is smart they lock this down as exclusive if possible.

If palworld is smart they get this on PlayStation and Switch ASAP.

Consistent non super cash grab updates could really make this game a huge GAAS

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at xbots suddenly taking an interest in this game because it’s exclusive. As soon as they announce the Playstaion version, they’ll drop their interest like a stone :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at xbots suddenly taking an interest in this game because it’s exclusive. As soon as they announce the Playstaion version, they’ll drop their interest like a stone :mjlol:
they don’t even have the full version of the game :dead:

Look at the clowns calling it an “Xbox title” when it’s Success has nothing to do with Xbox :heh:

:umad::umad:

Incoming salty Sony Stan's.

Go play your remasters :laff: