Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
So the vibe im getting is that, some of yall intend on playing this and expectin it to be somewhat decent.

:mjlol:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
So the vibe im getting is that, some of yall intend on playing this and expectin it to be somewhat decent.

:mjlol:
I mean, some of the previews/early access folks have been saying it might be a sleeper. Lies of P style

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
"Nothing about what Palworld attempts to do seems like it should work in the slightest. A thinly veiled Pokémon clone where you and your collectible monsters shoot people in the face with literal guns? A base building survival game where you use your kidnapped creatures as laborers, and are then forced to cook and eat those unpaid employees when times get tough? An open-world co-op adventure where you and your friends thwack helpless sheep over the head with a baseball bat to harvest their wool? Defying the odds, this wholly irreverent, gun-toting take on the creature collection genre has proven unrelentingly fun for the 15 hours I’ve binged so far. Its survival mechanics are intuitive and deep, its action-packed combat is silly and satisfying, and exploring the world in search of new Pals to kick the snot out of hasn’t come close to getting old – all of which is even more impressive considering this is just its Early Access release. I am baffled to report, dear reader, that Palworld is very good."