:takedat:

team fishing trip?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Ahhh, brethren.

@charmander @steezy @Stone @rickdogg @Sly Cookin @FreshAIG @AVXL @I Got Werk @FreshFromATL @ATLien @Atlrocafella @O.iatlhawksfan @The_Sheff @The ADD

@Rekkapryde

It’s alotta you cats who have suffered and bled for this squad for a number of years, which also entitles you to a degree of trash talkin’ now that the team has ascended. That’s just natural and I completely respect that….since I ain’t live here during that time and therefore wasn’t a fan of the team, I always felt like it’s wasn’t appropriate for me to talk shyt on their behalf…..at least, not this past season, and I say that as someone who likely went to more games than just about anybody except maybe the homie @Rickdogg44 .

But I live here now and have fully supported these dudes all season and plan to continue to embrace these cats on The Coli. But the whole “pop shyt to another fan base?” shyt? I can’t get with that (unless, of course, it’s the Dallas Cowboys). Somebody was like, “why you don’t be in the game threads, then?” LOL, why? And to prove what to WHOM, exactly? I’d rather be AT the game, nikka. Especially as compared to sitting online with a bunch of cats who already hate the Hawks ANYWAY. :stopitslime: :camby: : Dawg I get enough of that bullshyt on here being an Eagles fan…

Anyway, it’s amazing how this team galvanized this city. I been back in Philly for the last three weeks and as much as I love home, the sports fans there are TERRIBLE. Seriously. Fans in Atlanta may be indifferent, but at least they’re not insufferable. And this team has given them something to cheer for now. I could never, ever be a Falcons or Braves fan (Eagles and Phillies for life on mines), but the Hawks ARE my NBA team. I grew up following the Knicks more than the Sixers, never really been a Sixers fan like that and wasn’t really a fan of any NBA team per se, but kind of “rooted” for the Knicks. This is the first time I’ve actually ever rooted for the NBA team where I LIVE, yunno?

Anyway, all we need is another scorer, someone who can come in and fit Coach Bud’s system and yet still thrive with getting their own shot (because those opportunities abound in this system). Hawks pick 15th in the draft but I don’t think that’s the true answer. They need to actively recruit one of these top free agents to come in. Easier said than done, I know. But there needs to be a Plan B like that in place in the event Demarre dips out (I don’t really see him leaving, but with this new ownership I don’t know what they’re thinking. You would THINK they’d give heavy consideration to the fact that he was arguably our best player in the playoffs, which is a great sign regarding his upside/growth as a player).

I’m happy for the city that we have a basketball future now, and that I was able to be a part of history being made this season….but now the REAL expectations begin. Cause this fanbase SHOULD expect these cats to compete like this from NOW ON. :salute:

A couple of things:

I think the shyt talking some of us do kinda gets blown outta proportion on here...obviously there's a lot of pride and some of us really are natural shyt talkers (I get into it with folks about my teams online & offline all the time, barber shop, at work, in the streets, wherever) but I think it's just having fun. I think the cool thing is that #Hawkset gets bigger and everybody ain't a shyt talker. We got humble brehs, funny brehs, shyt talkers, new recruits, OGs, folks who post every once in a while, outta towners and everything in between. It's a good mix. I could EASILY see most of us playin cards this summer like the Hawks are & just kickin it. So I think our fanbase is only gettin better online & in the city (cool to see people are still wearin their Hawks gear around town). BTW, you been official with the #Set as far as I'm concerned breh

*drops the red & yellow diamond encrusted Pac Man logo around ya neck* :salute: :wow:

I'd be surprised to see DMC walk...I think he wants to be here, we want him here and I think (hope) our new owners get these contracts settled as quickly as possible (of course they still need to be approved by the NBA Board of Govenors).

I think this season was a great building block, it's a good feeling to legitimately be a piece or two away from winning a title

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Semi-Related:

Hearing the new ownership is going to be bringing back some former employees. It's not something the fans would notice but it's a good sign if you know the business/industry.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

The 2014-15 season has come to an end, but what a season it was.

• Eastern Conference Finals berth for 1st time in franchise history
  • Southeast Division Champions
  • 25 total sellouts beating previous record of 24 in the 1988-89 season
  • 19-game winning streak (tied for 5th best in NBA history)
  • 1st team in NBA history to go 17-0 in a month
  • 4 NBA All-Stars and Coach Budenholzer and his staff represented as Eastern Conference Coaches
  • Franchise-best 60 wins

• :yes: Just signed up!

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
1278111082202066470.png

http://www.hawksshop.com/hawks-players/new-primary-logo-merch.html

The Atlanta Hawks unveiled their new primary and secondary logos Monday, and with it came the beginning of a new identity: The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club.

The primary logo features the team's evolved "Pac-Man" unveiled to much fanfare during the 2014 Playoffs, with the Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club wordmark encircled around it.

primary.jpg

The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club moniker expands on the idea that we are more than just a team of 15 players. Our Basketball Club recognizes the contributions of the entire staff to our success. It respects and honors past players and coaches and their significance. Ultimately, the new Basketball Club designation reflects our commitment to building an emotional connection with our fans and maintaining an inclusive environment that welcomes all people. In the Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club, “everyone matters” and all are welcome.

The Hawks also unveiled a completely new secondary logo that pays tribute to the history of the city of Atlanta. The wings of a Hawk lift a basketball engulfed in flames, symbolizing how the city of Atlanta rose from the ashes to become one of the nation’s leading international cities.

Stay tuned, as the Hawks also announced Monday that new uniforms, the most modern and cutting-edge in the NBA, will be unveiled before the 2015 NBA Draft.

secondary.jpg

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody's on the Demarre train but to me bringing back Sap or a capable replacement(Gasol, Aldridge, Monroe) is way more important imo

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
1278111082202066470.png

http://www.hawksshop.com/hawks-players/new-primary-logo-merch.html

The Atlanta Hawks unveiled their new primary and secondary logos Monday, and with it came the beginning of a new identity: The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club.

The primary logo features the team's evolved "Pac-Man" unveiled to much fanfare during the 2014 Playoffs, with the Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club wordmark encircled around it.

primary.jpg

The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club moniker expands on the idea that we are more than just a team of 15 players. Our Basketball Club recognizes the contributions of the entire staff to our success. It respects and honors past players and coaches and their significance. Ultimately, the new Basketball Club designation reflects our commitment to building an emotional connection with our fans and maintaining an inclusive environment that welcomes all people. In the Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club, “everyone matters” and all are welcome.

The Hawks also unveiled a completely new secondary logo that pays tribute to the history of the city of Atlanta. The wings of a Hawk lift a basketball engulfed in flames, symbolizing how the city of Atlanta rose from the ashes to become one of the nation’s leading international cities.

Stay tuned, as the Hawks also announced Monday that new uniforms, the most modern and cutting-edge in the NBA, will be unveiled before the 2015 NBA Draft.

secondary.jpg

Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club :banderas:

Sounds so international :banderas:

New groundbreaking uniforms :banderas:

Best future in the East :banderas:

We did it :wow:

Last edited: