Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
This was a lazy game until the 4th. The turnovers, the total effort lacked for three quarters. In a way, it was like they were being "taught a lesson" for their insolence (i.e., I think they took the Wiz lightly cause Wall wasn't playing) and that's why the miraculous bank shot transpired, despite thrir furious comeback. Almost a taunt, like, "nah, you nikkas ain't REALLY deserve this", lol. Like, they paid the price for being lazy (even though PP is one if my all-time fave players...all I could do was LITERALLY laugh out loud when that bank shot fell.)

These are "being-a-good-team" growing pains that the Hawks're going through right now. The very thing that will make and define them (and any team at this point in the playoffs, really) as champions - their mental fortitude - is being tested: either step up and rise above the Wiz as expected, or fold and wait until next year, using that experience to grow even more (in other words, they wasn't ready yet). Basically, they can either get the point NOW, or hope to get it later (if at all).

For Game 4, the Hawks must play with more energy, or they're going to lose. That's made evident by the urgency in the 4th quarter of Game 3...it MADE a difference.

I think they will do just that in the next game, but like I said, if they can't strengthen their mental fortitude it won't matter if they sneak by the Wiz cause they won't get far in the REST of the playoffs.

But I think they win the next two games, whether Wall plays or not....because once again, it’s time for the COY to show why he's just that, and I think they respond. Plus, the Hawks just CAN'T continue to shoot this horribly, I gotta see it first before I believe that. WAY TOO MANY missed shots in the paint or from mid-range, EASY shots, shots they normally make. See, that's MENTAL.

But this is the NBA, ere'body breaks out with good shooting nights eventually... :to:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
This was a lazy game until the 4th. The turnovers, the total effort lacked for three quarters. In a way, it was like they were being "taught a lesson" for their insolence (i.e., I think they took the Wiz lightly cause Wall wasn't playing) and that's why the miraculous bank shot transpired, despite thrir furious comeback. Almost a taunt, like, "nah, you nikkas ain't REALLY deserve this", lol. Like, they paid the price for being lazy (even though PP is one if my all-time fave players...all I could do was LITERALLY laugh out loud when that bank shot fell.)

These are "being-a-good-team" growing pains that the Hawks're going through right now. The very thing that will make and define them (and any team at this point in the playoffs, really) as champions - their mental fortitude - is being tested: either step up and rise above the Wiz as expected, or fold and wait until next year, using that experience to grow even more (in other words, they wasn't ready yet). Basically, they can either get the point NOW, or hope to get it later (if at all).

For Game 4, the Hawks must play with more energy, or they're going to lose. That's made evident by the urgency in the 4th quarter of Game 3...it MADE a difference.

I think they will do just that in the next game, but like I said, if they can't strengthen their mental fortitude it won't matter if they sneak by the Wiz cause they won't get far in the REST of the playoffs.

But I think they win the next two games, whether Wall plays or not....because once again, it’s time for the COY to show why he's just that, and I think they respond. Plus, the Hawks just CAN'T continue to shoot this horribly, I gotta see it first before I believe that. WAY TOO MANY missed shots in the paint or from mid-range, EASY shots, shots they normally make. See, that's MENTAL.

But this is the NBA, ere'body breaks out with good shooting nights eventually... :to:

I want to believe this but this team looks fragile right now. Well, the whole playoffs we look like we been playing tight. Its like we got the #1 seed and they are playing to not choke as a #1 seed. Nobody smiling or nothing. We had way more swag last year vs the Pacers. I think the pressure has got to them and they are folding. I hope Im wrong though. We'll see on Monday.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I want to believe this but this team looks fragile right now. Well, the whole playoffs we look like we been playing tight. Its like we got the #1 seed and they are playing to not choke as a #1 seed. Nobody smiling or nothing. We had way more swag last year vs the Pacers. I think the pressure has got to them and they are folding. I hope Im wrong though. We'll see on Monday.

Yeah, you all played a lot more free last year. With nothing to lose.

And that was without Horford

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

AJC Sports

@AJCSports

Hawks uniforms leaked
May 13, 2015 | Filed in: Uncategorized.

COMMENTS 22

(Uni-Watch)

(Uni-Watch)

The website Uni-watch has found and revealed this year’s NBA Christmas uniform concepts.

Because the 10 teams that will play in this year’s marquee games haven’t been scheduled, the uniform concepts include a majority of the NBA teams. The looks have a very classic design, with a cursive script for the team name and a simple font for the numbers over a solid color or pinstripe distinctive of the team.

And then there’s the Hawks’ uniform.

There’s the funky triangular pattern that is absent from all the other looks. The reds in the jersey appear to be a combination of the tones the team wore in the 1970s and early 1990s.

Uni-Watch author Paul Lukas put it this way:

“I don’t know what to make of that pattern on the jersey and the sides of the shorts, but it sure looks, uh, interesting.”

And then there’s the lime green accents on the shorts – a tribute to the green and blues the team wore in the 1970-72 seasons?

The Hawks will have a updated uniform in the 2015-16 season. Could this be it?

New unis? :ohhh: