Reppin
New Orleans
I was really close to making a thread but I'm gonna wait until we advance

But the question must be asked:

Is Al Horford a superstar?

:sas1:

You too? I might pull the trigger tonight :lolbron:

He's ATL's superstar:ehh:
the last couple of games I really been thinking he is.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was really close to making a thread but I'm gonna wait until we advance

But the question must be asked:

Is Al Horford a superstar?

:sas1:
Horf has be underappreciated and underrated for a long time. After this game, he's cemented himself as a legend, especially if we make the next round. He's a winner plain and simple

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Horf has be underappreciated and underrated for a long time. After this game, he's cemented himself as a legend, especially if we make the next round. He's a winner plain and simple

That was a LEGENDARY game winner brehs :blessed:

The hustle :wow:

The heart :myman:

The frame of mind to put it up with time running down.

Al is the heart & soul of this team and has been really since he was a rookie. They will talk about this shot as one of the biggest if not THE biggest in Hawks history

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Any of y'all brehs goin to the game tonight?

:blessed:

My nikkas…I was AT the game last night, in the Club seats.

Trust me…when the Wiz went on that 19-6 run to end the first half, it’s like the energy in the entire building DIED.

But I gotta give it to Atlanta fans, they REALLY stuck by the team. When we went on that run to tie it back up in the 4th, it was chiefly due to the defensive intensity being ratcheted up, but it was also because the crowd REALLY got behind the team. That flies in the face of ere’thing you’ve ever heard about Hawks fans. Maybe the fan base has collectively turned a corner now, lol.

EVERY analyst is picking the Wiz to win Game 6. NOW is the time for the Hawks to step up and show that they’ve FINALLY taken that next step, that they’ve moved into that upper echelon of teams. They can ONLY do that by having the mental fortitude to close these fools out (I said that after Game 3, and they failed the test. Hopefully last night’s adversity has steeled them some in that regard.

Also….WTF, Kyle? I REFUSE to believe this dude is going to continue to shoot like crap. If anything, it would be WELCOMED that he breaks out in Game 6, if he plays a significant factor in the scoring on Friday night – like, 15-20 points - then we win Game 6 HANDILY.

But yeah….the players mingled with the fans before doing their postgame interviews, it was a wild, wild scene.

Also, I’m gonna say this one more time….whenever wifey watches the Hawks, they win. These nikkas are 17-0 when she watches, including 5-0 in the playoffs.
:pachaha:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:blessed:

My nikkas…I was AT the game last night, in the Club seats.

Trust me…when the Wiz went on that 19-6 run to end the first half, it’s like the energy in the entire building DIED.

But I gotta give it to Atlanta fans, they REALLY stuck by the team. When we went on that run to tie it back up in the 4th, it was chiefly due to the defensive intensity being ratcheted up, but it was also because the crowd REALLY got behind the team. That flies in the face of ere’thing you’ve ever heard about Hawks fans. Maybe the fan base has collectively turned a corner now, lol.

EVERY analyst is picking the Wiz to win Game 6. NOW is the time for the Hawks to step up and show that they’ve FINALLY taken that next step, that they’ve moved into that upper echelon of teams. They can ONLY do that by having the mental fortitude to close these fools out (I said that after Game 3, and they failed the test. Hopefully last night’s adversity has steeled them some in that regard.

Also….WTF, Kyle? I REFUSE to believe this dude is going to continue to shoot like crap. If anything, it would be WELCOMED that he breaks out in Game 6, if he plays a significant factor in the scoring on Friday night – like, 15-20 points - then we win Game 6 HANDILY.

But yeah….the players mingled with the fans before doing their postgame interviews, it was a wild, wild scene.

Also, I’m gonna say this one more time….whenever wifey watches the Hawks, they win. These nikkas are 17-0 when she watches, including 5-0 in the playoffs.
:pachaha:

we need your wife to bless us one more time friday :wow:

I wish I could get up to the city and make one of these games but it don't look like ima be able to :mjcry: