Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This dude on 92.9 goin off about us fans panicking. He saying we win next game in dominant fashion. Im feelin better about this team again:francis:
Yea after Day of soaking in the ether let's be real we're going to be fine. That was the best game Brooklyn is going to have all year and they barely beat us.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This dude on 92.9 goin off about us fans panicking. He saying we win next game in dominant fashion. Im feelin better about this team again:francis:

I think lost in the fact that were not playing to our expectations is that BK is playing really, really well. This isn't the listless, unmotivated team we swept in the regular season. They want to win. We gotta give em some credit...it's not all "we suck", they're doing their thing.

Honestly now I'm kinda glad were gettin this adversity early. Playoffs were never gonna be a cakewalk...and if were honest, talent wise this matchup is damn near even with us getting the advantage.

Can't wait for Game 5 to see how we respond

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
One thing I will say tho is that we don't play with a killer instinct like last years team. Last season, we went to Indiana and stomp them by 30. I asked myself, could this team do that? I understand were more talented this season but I don't think they would.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
One thing I will say tho is that we don't play with a killer instinct like last years team. Last season, we went to Indiana and stomp them by 30. I asked myself, could this team do that? I understand were more talented this season but I don't think they would.

Good point. Same team for the most part. What do you think is the main difference?

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Good point. Same team for the most part. What do you think is the main difference?
Last year we played with a lot more energy and had that "nothing to lose" mentality. I remember we were not the least bit intimidated by the Pacers, I hate to say it but this year it seems like we got spoiled by our success. The Nets are doing to us what we did to the Pacers last year :patrice:

Another thing is that Lopez is abusing Horford. Hibbert was a liability that series so we didn't get exposed up front like we are now. Fortunely, in the next round we might not have this problem this problem Gortat is good but I don't think he's as efficient as Lopez. If we face Chicago, gasol does worry me a bit. It'll be interesting to see how Coach Bud prepares for that.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Gawd damn y'all some phaggots. Nets win two home games in a 7 game series and you guys act like you got ya culo blasted. When you guys lose the next game thats when the jordan smileys should be coming out. Ol jumping the gun ass n1ggas.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Gawd damn y'all some phaggots. Nets win two home games in a 7 game series and you guys act like you got ya culo blasted. When you guys lose the next game thats when the jordan smileys should be coming out. Ol jumping the gun ass n1ggas.
:wtf: Are you talking bout?

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Hawks fans acting like the world is over cause nets won two home games. Wait till nets win game 5 before you start acting like lil b1tches
Nobody is really in panic mode it's more non-Hawks fans blowing it up. And they just doing it to fukk with us

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Nobody is really in panic mode it's more non-Hawks fans blowing it up. And they just doing it to fukk with us

Dawg I'm looking at you hawks fans with jerseys for avi's literally putting up jordan crying smilies, and talking about how much this loss hurts. You guys are in panic mode ONTOP of non hawks fans blowing it up

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A breh has been unable to catch any of the games (long story) what's up with us and why the hell did we lose two games?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
A breh has been unable to catch any of the games (long story) what's up with us and why the hell did we lose two games?

game 3 was probably our worst shooting game all year, everyone was off besides DMC :francis:

game 4 was a lot of fukkery, big shots just didn't fall down the stretch, and the corpse of deron williams came back to life and hung 35 on us...there were also a lot of missed calls late in the game that could have turned the tide for us, the nba even came out and acknowledged there were 4 non-calls that shoulda been fouls within the final minute of the 4th quarter of game 4 :beli:

i expect us to come out with a point to prove on friday to get this shyt over with and get ready for washington

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
game 3 was probably our worst shooting game all year, everyone was off besides DMC :francis:

game 4 was a lot of fukkery, big shots just didn't fall down the stretch, and the corpse of deron williams came back to life and hung 35 on us...there were also a lot of missed calls late in the game that could have turned the tide for us, the nba even came out and acknowledged there were 4 non-calls that shoulda been fouls within the final minute of the 4th quarter of game 4 :beli:

i expect us to come out with a point to prove on friday to get this shyt over with and get ready for washington

Lank?

I remember that dumb foul that they called on the jump ball. The rest i just normally chalk up to playoff basketball / officiating and home cooking :beli: