Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I literally have to go lay down now, my night has been destroyed. I should have known these frauds was setting us up for an all-time epic collapse, but no, I continued to cheer and disregarded every sign that was there.

I hope you're fukking happy Thabo Selfolosha, I hope that night out was fukking worth it. fukk you.

Breh im crushed. Feels like we lost game 7. So many things wrong we can point at. HoRford you pretty bytch! @#1Pick whats wrong with him?:mjcry:

Dennis was supposed to be our advantage off the bench too:mjcry::mjcry:

Last edited:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said in the other thread, our PGs are killing us and we're not getting much from the bench especially defensively.

NYPD may have cost us the title

jmspro

Banned
Daps
I'm still confident brehs. Let's get it! :feedme:
Im still confident too and if we can get going and win the east everybody will forget about this series. That finish line seems so far away right now though. We just gotta take care of business. On the other hand, If somehow we choke I will not be able to deal with another ATL sports letdown. I just can't go through this shyt anymore. Especially when something you have no control over fukks up your mood for the whole night and probably tomorrow too. This will be it for me rooting for ATL's teams. Im not jumping bandwagons. I couldn't root for another team but this will be it.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm still confident brehs. Let's get it! :feedme:
im disgusted at how we're playing but Chicago has loss as many games as U.S. And they're the so called favorite. Cavs just loss Love so who knows how they'll look next round.

The thing about us is that we can't put the Nets away and it's getting on my nerves.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Im still confident too and if we can get going and win the east everybody will forget about this series. That finish line seems so far away right now though. We just gotta take care of business. On the other hand, If somehow we choke I will not be able to deal with another ATL sports letdown. I just can't go through this shyt anymore. Especially when something you have no control over fukks up your mood for the whole night and probably tomorrow too. This will be it for me rooting for ATL's teams. Im not jumping bandwagons. I couldn't root for another team but this will be it.

Well said.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
The Hawks can't even beat the Wizards playing the way they're playing. I can't believe I just typed that but it's true. Truth be told, they haven't played consistent ball since before the All Star break.

And the lack of a player that can get his own shot with efficiency is hurting the Hawks in my opinion. It's the main difference between the Hawks and the Warriors. Both teams play similarly but Curry and Thompson can create their own shots if need be.

Can't blame you man. It genuinely seems like Atlanta is cursed. It's psychological at this point. I don't think the people of GA can take another let down. I really don't. They're already pessimistic (and rightfully so) towards Atlanta sports. Can you imagine the mindset if the Hawks fukk up in the playoffs after winning 60 games. shyt would be over.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need something from the bench, namely Bazemore and Scott. Those two were instrumental in the regular season and have been ghost so far.

Also, we put a lot of pressure on Teague and Schroeder because no one else can create for themselves when the play breaks down.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Brehs, I been on the road for THREE WEEKS. Just got back into town last night.

Losing Game 3, to me, was worse than losing last night. Last night the shots just weren’t falling and we STILL managed to get it to overtime. That’s gonna happen. In Game 3, however, we just got outhustled and outplayed, point blank.

If Coach Bud REALLY IS the Coach of the Year, then he’s going to make some key adjustments for Game 5 which will ensure better spacing and overall play….like creating easier shots for Kyle off screens, he was 4-13 because he had to WORK for every shot. Our ball movement isn’t crisp right now, either.

But outside of that, it's just pure EFFORT at this point. They gotta WANT IT more than Brooklyn at this point.

Keep the faith, brehs!

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Brehs chill :damn:

Yea we haven't looked great & need to play better, but fukk it. We are going to win this series. Give BK credit, they're playing their ass off but we still got this. I'm annoyed by the losses as much as y'all but were going to win.

I hope :mjcry:

Man I wish I could believe you but I've already prepared myself for the let down. I don't have time to be walking around stressed and in a messed up mood because I expected something more than I should've from the Hawks. I'll probably never post here again once the inevitable happens.