Looks like everyones 3-0 except us

done.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Bulls lost last night.

This Brooklyn team has talent and scorers who can create they're own shot but we still had play and shoot like shyt lose yesterday.

I'm confident they'll be sharp and ready play fast next game.

I haven't been confident we'll be sharp since Game 1. I knew after BK made it a game then, that this will be a real fight. We're not shooting the ball well or running good offensive sets. I'm not sure what it is, but we don't look sharp and really haven't put a whole game together yet. I'm legit concerned & I'm starting to wonder if Bud resting players like he did did more harm than good.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It felt like a big loss, but not really that bad in the grand scheme of things. We cant shoot below 40% for much longer tho. I expect a blowout next game

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It felt like a big loss, but not really that bad in the grand scheme of things. We cant shoot below 40% for much longer tho. I expect a blowout next game

You're right (in theory). At some point you would think the shots would have to start falling, but outside of a few stretches it really hasn't happened. Horford, Teague & Korver were all horrible yesterday too. I wouldn't bet that 3 of our 5 starters would have a terrible game at the same time again.

The other thing I thought about is that this is this group's first time being a top seed and learning how to close out a team in the playoffs. You can tell how we came out in Game 3 that we weren't prepared to take BK's best shot

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
You're right (in theory). At some point you would think the shots would have to start falling, but outside of a few stretches it really hasn't happened. Horford, Teague & Korver were all horrible yesterday too. I wouldn't bet that 3 of our 5 starters would have a terrible game at the same time again.

The other thing I thought about is that this is this group's first time being a top seed and learning how to close out a team in the playoffs. You can tell how we came out in Game 3 that we weren't prepared to take BK's best shot

This is very true. I was at work yesterday so I watched on Overdrive. The team just looked like they were going through the motions. Hopefully we see the hunger to move on in the playoffs from these boys the rest of the series but I didn't like their energy and it showed with how sloppy they played. Not a good look but its one game in a series.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This is very true. I was at work yesterday so I watched on Overdrive. The team just looked like they were going through the motions. Hopefully we see the hunger to move on in the playoffs from these boys the rest of the series but I didn't like their energy and it showed with how sloppy they played. Not a good look but its one game in a series.

I'm not sure what to expect from Game 4, but I hope the fight is there the whole game. I didn't get a chance to see the first Q but I checked it on my phone and already knew what was goin on. I would hope Bud would have the guys mentally prepared for Game 4 and realize that BK is ready for us & they don't fear us anymore.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wizards getting confidence. While we struggle vs Nets. If we don't blow out the Nets tomorrow. ...:francis:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wizards getting confidence. While we struggle vs Nets. If we don't blow out the Nets tomorrow. ...:francis:

Reason why Hawks been out of rhythm....

Hawks thankful for games now every other day

It took six days to get to Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first-round playoff series between the Hawks and Nets. The Warriors-Pelicans Western Conference series was over in a sweep on the day the Hawks played their third game.

Now the series has moved to a game every other day – much to the relief of the coaches and players.

“There was a series that was over before another team played their third game,” Kyle Korver said. “We are ready to play. There has been a lot of down time in between. Fortunately we won the first two and you weren’t sitting there made for two days. We have had plenty of rest. We are ready to go.”

There might be a day or two less to prepare between games but Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer will take that to get the series moving.

“It felt like forever for us to get to Game 3,” he said. “… It’s not the normal rhythm. Win or lose, it’s better for all of us to play them in a better time span. I think everybody is happy to play a little quicker.”