Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Wat yall think about playing the Wizards in the 2nd round?

Hawks will win in 6 games, maybe 5. Wittless vs. Budenholzer :heh:

The Wizards should have traded for Isaiah Thomas and found another wing... then I think they could give ATL a run for their money

Don Newman who is also from the Spurs is on our staff, he'd make a better coach than Wittman.

Gosh, I hope the Wizards blow this 2-0 series lead to get Wittman fired

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Antony Ressler finalizes deal to buy Hawks

By Adrian Wojnarowski1 hour agoYahoo Sports

Private equity billionaire Antony Ressler is leading a group that has finalized an agreement to purchase the Atlanta Hawks.

Ressler’s group will purchase the team from majority owner Bruce Levenson for a figure somewhere between $800 million-plus and $900 million, sources told Yahoo Sports.

Former NBA All-Star Grant Hill and Atlanta entrepreneur Jesse Itzler will be investors in the group, sources said.

The new ownership group, which will need to be approved by the NBA’s Board of Governors, is planning to retain Hawks CEO Steve Koonin and keep him in charge of the organization’s day-to-day business.

Levenson was forced to sell the team after a racially insensitive memo sent to the Hawks’ staffsurfaced last year. The Hawks have had a historic season, winning 60 games and earning the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs. Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer was voted the NBA Coach of the Year. New ownership is expected to prioritize a new contract for Budenholzer.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trillsap balled out tonight. Hopefully that shoulder injury is behind him.

We started off strong and then just sorta went cold. Still got the W ... so I'll take it:teague2:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:wtf: I thought you lived in GA (Macon)? You starting to believe? :steviej::banderas::sas1:

#Set brehs...How yall feeling about tomorrow?
Yea I do but when I'm up there I try and leave that shytty place as much as possible. I got a shorty in Decatur I'm chillin with so I go up their when I'm not working.

Y'all got me placing bets with one of my boys and bro in law that the hawks will make the ECF .

They talm bout the wizards gon take y'all out and I give em the :beli:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea I do but when I'm up there I try and leave that shytty place as much as possible. I got a shorty in Decatur I'm chillin with so I go up their when I'm not working.

Y'all got me placing bets with one of my boys and bro in law that the hawks will make the ECF .

They talm bout the wizards gon take y'all out and I give em the :beli:
You trying to rep the #Set now? Gonna have to file application with bird of directors :troll:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You trying to rep the #Set now? Gonna have to file application with bird of directors :troll:
:childplease: Just cuz I think y'all makin the ECF don't mean I wanna rep the "set"

Don't think I forgot about y'all comin at my #knickstape squad the last few years trying to Storm up a fake rivalry:ufdup: I'm just letting y'all eat and giving props now because when the inevitable comes(Knicks fukkin up the eastern conference) you will be able to take your Ls to us in stride.

If @AVXL threw a fellow Atliens application in the bushes and told him to wait his ass till next year what do you think he would do to mine:sadcam: