Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My body is ready brehs. This weekend is gonna be :banderas:

As far as the pick goes, if indy loses out and nets lose out, miami could sneak in. I thought they were done. Gotta get that lotto pick somehow, but this scenario would be ideal

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Thabo gonna get his day in court against those cops

CCkr4jFUAAAE9zM.jpg

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Paul Millsap returns to practice said:
Paul Millsap is listed as questionable for the Hawks’ regular-season finale even after the All-Star forward went through a full practice Tuesday.

Millsap missed the past five games with a sprain and contusion to his right shoulder suffered April 4 against the Nets. He will travel to Chicago for Wednesday’s game and a decision will be made following shootaround on whether he will play.

“I feel OK and we’ll see how it goes tomorrow,” said Millsap, who would not put a percentage on the health of his shoulder. “Right now I was able to shoot, move around, run but tomorrow may change. … It’s still a little tender in areas.”

Millsap said he would like to play a game before entering the playoffs. However if unable, he feels there will be enough time before Game 1 to get prepared.

Millsap will wear a compression shirt with a pad on the injured shoulder.

“We have to look at the bigger picture,” Millsap said. “I’d like to be out there with my teammates but I need to be as healthy as I can.”

Following practice Tuesday, Millsap worked with assistant coach Darvin Ham and appeared to move around well. He took extra shots, including 3-point drill work.

The playoffs open this weekend for the top-seeded Hawks.

“We are going to see how he feels and make the decision that is best for all of us,” Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. “There is that side of it, that appreciation for, he’d like to play a game and get a feel for it. That’s part of the decision-making process.”

Mike Scott and Pero Antic did not practice Tuesday. Scott will not play Wednesday after he suffered a back contusion from a fall suffered in Monday’s game against the Knicks. Antic missed the game with an illness. He will travel with the team and is availability will be determined Wednesday.

“We’ll know more over the next day or two and see how he progresses,” Budenholzer said of Scott.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Looking like it'll be Indy if they beat Memphis tomorrow, it'll be BK if they win vs. ORL tomorrow, BK owns the tiebreaker, MIA is eliminated