Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Well since this game won't be competitive let's talk about a few things:

Playoffs begin on Sat or Sun for us, who's down to do a Coli meetup for the playoffs? If we don't all go to a game what do y'all think about reserving a suite at a local restaurant by Philips like Stats or Dantannas?

With that being said, who do y'all want to see in the playoffs? BOS, BK or Indy?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Playoffs begin on Sat or Sun for us, who's down to do a Coli meetup for the playoffs? If we don't all go to a game what do y'all think about reserving a suite at a local restaurant by Philips like Stats or Dantannas?

With that being said, who do y'all want to see in the playoffs? BOS, BK or Indy?
I can't make anything on Saturday:mjcry:. I hope our game is on Sunday :feedme:

Never been to those places but I'd be down :blessed::banderas:

I'd prefer the Nets. Only reason i wouldn't is b/c the Nets would be in the lotto for our pick if they didn't finish 8th:ahh:.

Not sure if I want Indy :lupe::whoa:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'd rather have a lotto pick than play BK...Indy has done nothing to make me nervous, remember we've owned Indy the past couple years, they beat us b/c we were missing Al. With a healthy Al we should win in 5

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'd rather have a lotto pick than play BK...Indy has done nothing to make me nervous, remember we've owned Indy the past couple years, they beat us b/c we were missing Al. With a healthy Al we should win in 5
Brooklyn or Indy gonna get that work. Neither match-up well v. us. No one in the East does but Toronto.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

I'm down for this. I'm "mad" you, Fresh and Rickdogg and the others already met up, I had been wanting to do that all year. :to:

Either the game or a restaurant, either way is cool with me.

The way I see it, I don't care who we play out those three because - at full strength - we should beat any of those three teams handily. Maybe not a sweep, but anything less than 4-1 and I'mma be skeptical.

Personally, I'd rather it be Boston cause I ain't really watched Marcus Smart play all year and that would be his chance for a "coming out party".