Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Looking like it'll be Indy if they beat Memphis tomorrow, it'll be BK if they win vs. ORL tomorrow, BK owns the tiebreaker, MIA is eliminated

Guess we got Indy :francis:

Did you guys see that stretch where they just couldn't find any offense? I see us winning this series pretty smoothly. Espically with the motivation we'll already have with them eliminating us last season.

I see is playing with a big chip on our shoulders all playoffs. People are going to jump the Cavs bandwagon and question if we're for real or not

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Did you guys see that stretch where they just couldn't find any offense? I see us winning this series pretty smoothly. Espically with the motivation we'll already have with them eliminating us last season.

I see is playing with a big chip on our shoulders all playoffs. People are going to jump the Cavs bandwagon and question if we're for real or not

I believe we swept both Indy & BK this season so I'm cool with playing either one of them. I think the series would go 6 in either case just b/c this current Hawks squad has never won a playoff series (with the exception of Al & Teague). Remember we should've closed Indy out in Game 6 here and couldn't do it so it may take a game or two longer than it's supposed to to close em out

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I believe we swept both Indy & BK this season so I'm cool with playing either one of them. I think the series would go 6 in either case just b/c this current Hawks squad has never won a playoff series (with the exception of Al & Teague). Remember we should've closed Indy out in Game 6 here and couldn't do it so it may take a game or two longer than it's supposed to to close em out
Worried :silver: and the refs will be in their feels about PG13. :teague:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We sweep Brooklyn. We're better than them in all phases of the game. I think Indy gets 1 maybe 2 against us

Daps
But according to the source, it was the officer who was the initial aggressor. The source said that while officers were dispersing dozens of people near the scene, one officer focused on Sefolosha, “and then he continues to track him down the block like a D-back tracking a receiver.”

At the time, the source said, Sefolosha and Antic were walking down the block to get into a car that would take them back to their team hotel. The source said Sefolosha did not run toward the cop as the complaint said. Rather, the source said “Sefolosha turns to him and asked in substance what the officer’s problem was with him.’” At this point, the source said, Sefolosha and the officer got into an argument, which led to Sefolosha’s arrest for obstruction a governmental function, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. The arrest took place at the corner of 10th Avenue, more than 120 feet away from the scene of the stabbing at 1OAK night club.

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/15/thabo-sefolosha-nypd-police-report-chris-copeland-stabbing

:scust: I hope they sue these pigs