Handsome Al

Bench:

Schroeder
Mack/John Jenkins
Baze/Daye
Scott/Brand
Antics/Muscala

I still feel confident in this lineup

You know the squad and CMB better than this breh. We ain't goin 12 deep. Or were you just listing the squad?

Daye, Brand, Jenkins ain't seeing much time when the series really matters. With his recent play I'd like to see Muscala take Antic's minutes. I wanted us to acquire another wing earlier during the year, I hate that my wish became a necessity.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You know the squad and CMB better than this breh. We ain't goin 12 deep. Or were you just listing the squad?

Daye, Brand, Jenkins ain't seeing much time when the series really matters. With his recent play I'd like to see Muscala take Antic's minutes. I wanted us to acquire another wing earlier during the year, I hate that my wish became a necessity.

I think that normally come playoff time yea the bench shortens up and Bud is no different, but I think you will see all of our guys more because we do have the depth and depending on the flow of the game. Obviously Daye, Brand & Jenkins won't get that much burn but if somebody gets into foul trouble or we need a certain lineup on the floor I think they'd all be in play

I think Muscala is really gonna get some important minutes on the floor too

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think that normally come playoff time yea the bench shortens up and Bud is no different, but I think you will see all of our guys more because we do have the depth and depending on the flow of the game. Obviously Daye, Brand & Jenkins won't get that much burn but if somebody gets into foul trouble or we need a certain lineup on the floor I think they'd all be in play

I think Muscala is really gonna get some important minutes on the floor too
I think Muscala gets some burn but I see our starters playing 35+ minutes and having a 8 maybe 9 man rotation.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:wow:

CCRJoqZUAAAzEqP.jpg