Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
....but damn, I leave town for a week and all hell breaks loose! :to:
For one, I can tell that some of these people around this city aren’t used to having a winner. Cause people (like on my job, lol) are in straight PANIC MODE right now, it’s almost comical.

Here’s my take, fellas….this team has been operating on superstar status all season. Four all-stars, growing attendance, the talk of the league, more celeb status for the players (hell, more celebs at the games)….mentally, it might have drained them some. They look DISINTERESTED right now, on some “the playoffs need to hurry up and start” type steez. The problem with that is that teams who do that are usually one and done, because young guys can’t really “turn it on and off” like that, unless it’s MJs Bulls or the Heat in recent years. Not sure these guys have the requisite EXPERIENCE to rest on in that regard, being wire-to-wire favorites.

HOWEVER, Coach Bud is entirely too good to let this lapse continue for long. I expect a 2-3 game win streak to finish the season, and if Boston stays in the eight spot I expect Atlanta to come out in that series SHARP as shyt and to sweep them fools.

Anything short of the ECF is a disappointment at this point, I think.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm not panicking I knew we were goin struggle a bit during this Western conference gauntlet we just went thru. We went 3-3, Chicago went thru 2-5 during their road trip and Cleveland went 3-2. The San Antonio lost was really bad tho. We need our injured players back asap for the playoffs

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
c86a88be_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

We'll see..

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Teague rolled his ankle :francis: