Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
FOURTH QUARTER DOMINATION! Bout TIME we woke up!

Kyle took that mask off like "fukk this shyt! " :mjlol:

Real talk, I'm starting to think that my wife is good luck, anytime she watches the game with me we win. She watched the Warriors game, the Cavaliers game, the Rockets game and the fourth quarter of this game with me, all wins. :heh:

Not gonna panic but these brehs look disinterested as fukk

That was the first thing she said, no lie: "why they look lethargic? They need to pick up their energy, ESPECIALLY Dennis!"

Guess they heard her. :salute:

Four more wins to break the franchise record. :win:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don't want them in 2nd round or Pacers with Paul George in 1st. ..

Honestly breh I wouldnt mind playing Indy and gimp ass George Paul...we could get revenge for last yr and get that monkey off our back and truthfully the way they've been playing lately they probably won't make the playoffs anyway

Raptors matchup well with us but if were gonna win the East were gonna have to play some good ass team(s), I'd rather we get it over with & see how we matchup. WAS/TOR matchup should be food for us

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Honestly breh I wouldnt mind playing Indy and gimp ass George Paul...we could get revenge for last yr and get that monkey off our back and truthfully the way they've been playing lately they probably won't make the playoffs anyway

Raptors matchup well with us but if were gonna win the East were gonna have to play some good ass team(s), I'd rather we get it over with & see how we matchup. WAS/TOR matchup should be food for us

:mjcry: if we get bounced early (first/second round), we'll never be able to post here again. :mjcry: The city will lose all hope. :mjcry: Might as well move the team to Seattle at that point.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Pacers were playing pretty good about a week ago ...
BvHSZFU.png

Daps
:mjcry: if we get bounced early (first/second round), we'll never be able to post here again. :mjcry: The city will lose all hope. :mjcry: Might as well move the team to Seattle at that point.

After reading your earlier posts the other day, it's actually more meaningful that you're alive and well. A friend of mine, allergic to bee stings, got got in the mouth and almost choked to death. shyt ain't funny. Stay healthy breh

Being alive >>>