Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Teague letting dennis take his team and he is folding under the pressure. all he does is pump fake and he cant find any lanes. Im concerned brehs:mjcry:

I noticed this as well. Teague been looking salty as fukk as Schroeder's role is growing...

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
not in the east tho
west yea

i haven't watch y'all play lately but seen highlights but at same time playing us at this time of year is when we take things up a notch

but u also have to understand pop made that system so he knows it better anybody else so he can exploit the weakness better than anybody

ur just going thru a slump right now still got time to put it all together tho
but playoffs is such a different beast that u cant never go by ur record in the reg season dont mean shyt cuz teams that swept us reg season got beat bad in playoffs by us

only half-time u got time to make a run and still win half-time is all about adjustments so game far from over

:mjlol:

Sorry Hawk fans but y'all on the fraud list now.

Only the following teams have a chance of winning the finals:

1) Spurs
2) Warriors
3) Cavaliers
4) Thunder

Rest of y'all nikkas is pretenders. And for y'all reppin the Clippers :pacspit:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
yesterday was the worst. Spent money to watch the Hawks get blown out...and to top it off, I almost died last night :to:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
yesterday was the worst. Spent money to watch the Hawks get blown out...and to top it off, I almost died last night :to:

You good breh? :dahell:

Brehs, chill on the panic shyt. These are MEANINGLESS regular season games. Yes we need to play better but we got just about everything we need wrapped up. The road to the Finals gotta come thru the A & it's gonna be us vs. whoever in the ECF to decide that. Just chill brehs

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You good breh? :dahell:

Brehs, chill on the panic shyt. These are MEANINGLESS regular season games. Yes we need to play better but we got just about everything we need wrapped up. The road to the Finals gotta come thru the A & it's gonna be us vs. whoever in the ECF to decide that. Just chill brehs

The only thing I'm concerned about is Teague's mindset. I'm not sure where his head is. Without him, all of this will be a MASSIVE fail come playoff time.

But I definitely agree with you. The playoffs are about 3 weeks away and it can't get here quick enough for the Hawks.