Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
8-2 in our last ten. :win:
That Denver loss was a hiccup (I HATE when teams suck all season and then decide to start playing competitively four weeks before the season ends...it's like, you hoes shoulda BEEN playin' hard like that! That happens in the NLF and the MLB, too, SMH).

:to:

I HOPE we don't suddenly start gettin' hit with crazy injuries. A broken toe and now a broken nose....yeeeeesh. :sadcam:

But YO....my brehs, the end is getting near….we still gon’ do a “meet and greet” at one of these remaining home games, right?

How about this…to ENSURE we all have enough time to get the paper right, etc., let’s shoot for the April 10th Friday night matchup against the Hornets, cool? To make it easier, we can sit in an upper level so that we make sure ere’body can afford to fall up in that hoe (it helps that there’s hardly a bad seat at Phillips). It’s tickets in the 400s section right now for only $19 per person. Just puttin' it out there.

@steezy
@FreshFromATL
@charmander
@Motife43
@AVXL
@Rickdogg44
@Dominique Wilkins
I'm down for this, just gotta see how shyt gon be lookin that week :obama:

since I live about 90 minutes south of Atlanta right now I gotta make sure everything in order before I drive up there but ima let the squad know before then whether I can make it or not

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm down for this, just gotta see how shyt gon be lookin that week :obama:

since I live about 90 minutes south of Atlanta right now I gotta make sure everything in order before I drive up there but ima let the squad know before then whether I can make it or not

I'm in!... I could potentially get some of yall down lower - we wouldn't be sitting next to each other tho #pause

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
8-2 in our last ten. :win:
That Denver loss was a hiccup (I HATE when teams suck all season and then decide to start playing competitively four weeks before the season ends...it's like, you hoes shoulda BEEN playin' hard like that! That happens in the NLF and the MLB, too, SMH).

:to:

I HOPE we don't suddenly start gettin' hit with crazy injuries. A broken toe and now a broken nose....yeeeeesh. :sadcam:

But YO....my brehs, the end is getting near….we still gon’ do a “meet and greet” at one of these remaining home games, right?

How about this…to ENSURE we all have enough time to get the paper right, etc., let’s shoot for the April 10th Friday night matchup against the Hornets, cool? To make it easier, we can sit in an upper level so that we make sure ere’body can afford to fall up in that hoe (it helps that there’s hardly a bad seat at Phillips). It’s tickets in the 400s section right now for only $19 per person. Just puttin' it out there.

@steezy
@FreshFromATL
@charmander
@Motife43
@AVXL
@Rickdogg44
@Dominique Wilkins

:wow: thats my bday. Gotta be back home in Augusta with my fam.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
CARKpyiWMAAlfZw.jpg