Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The timeline I'm seeing for Mike being out is a few weeks so he'll probably be back by the end of the season. Not too worried about him coming back in time for the playoffs

Not sure whassup with Thabo, he should've been back by now I thought

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The Atlanta Hawks will sign forward Austin Daye to a 10-day contract, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Daye was playing for Erie of the NBA Development League.

The Hawks will be without forward Mike Scott, who recently suffered a broken toe.

Daye, 27, was waived in the preseason by the San Antonio Spurs. He has played in Detroit, Memphis, Toronto and San Antonio. He was the 15th overall pick in the 2009 NBA draft.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mike scott has a broken toe fellas. This might be the type of thing that keeps him out until the 2nd round of the playoffs. 6-7 weeks is thabo's original prognosis and we see how long thats taking.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Mike scott has a broken toe fellas. This might be the type of thing that keeps him out until the 2nd round of the playoffs. 6-7 weeks is thabo's original prognosis and we see how long thats taking.

The diagnosis I read was just a few weeks for Mike. Could be wrong & IDK how quickly he heals but I interpret a few weeks to mean 3-4 weeks which would probably mean the rest of the reg season.

Thabo is right at 6 weeks this week so if he comes back during this road trip then that's accurate. I think we'll have Mike when it matters even if it is 6-8 weeks, I can't imagine the first round going longer than 5 games for us vs whoever we play

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So how far do you all see the Hawks (healthy) going now??

I don't think Mike being out changes anything. He should be back for the playoffs, rested & healthy. Thabo should be back rested & healthy relatively soon too. If anything this gives our bench guys like Muscala, Elton Brand & Macedonian fukk nikka a chance to get some quality minutes down the stretch.

Our depth for the playoffs:

Teague Me
Killa
DMC
Trill
Handsome Horford

Bench:

Däs Schnitzel
Thabo
Just Baze
Mike Scott
Antics