Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2chainz.jpg

http://www.hawksshop.com/hawks-players/2-chainz-3-27-15/2-chainz-jersey-tee.html
How bout 19.99.Keep that 8 dollars.Can't fukk with it.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Listen....the Warriors are the ones with ere'thing to prove tomorrow night. We already beat them, they NEED to win at home to solidify their dominance there. How will that look if we beat the only other team with a record like ours on our floor AND their floor? :heh:

So in alotta ways, this game really don't mean shyt....well, it DOES in that you want to beat them and rub it in the face of some of these Coli Warriors fans.

But in the grand scheme, it's pretty meaningless, IMO.

STILL want the win, though.... :win:

I agree. The warriors game isn't really that important tomorrow for us. Wouldn't mind if Coach Bud rested a couple of players :ehh:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Looking @ Brooklyn's remaining schedule they play a lot of teams that will be fighting for playoff positioning. We also play them twice in the last month and we should really try to make an effort to beat them both times.

If things go as plan there's a good chance we might have a top 10 maybe even a top 5 pick :smugbiden: I would love to get Cauley-Stein

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Had to quickly fly in and out of Hatfield for an exam. Forgot how much I like flying through here.

Chic-Fil-A concourse A :banderas:
Number 4 with pepper jack :banderas:
Waffle fries with ranch and polynesian sauce :banderas:
Freshly squeezed lemonade :ohlawd:
Walking round listening to King and TM101 :takedat:

I see you, Atlanta.