Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
It's also brings up the possibility of cutting Jenkins, opening up a spot for a big...

Can we kick the tires on Dalemebert? All we need is somebody who can play 6-8 mins, foul, protect the rim, and get boards

Jermaine O'Neal, Andris Biedrins, Earl Barron? Somebody!!! :damn:
Earl barron sighting :laff:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
blatch in china but rick kamla said theres no way :wow:

IDK about Blatche breh...seems lazy & doesn't play smart. (IMO) not sure how he'd fit here.

@FreshFromATL a goon is engaged :banderas: but there's alotta beautiful women over here. Right down the st from Cumberland Mall, you can't lose :blessed:

@Motife43 I'd like us to get a big too, but I just don't think there's alotta solid options that are available right now

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Damn Payne was supposed to take Millsap or Horford spot in case they left for FA. IDK we might be getting a lottery pick this year tho so we can get someone in the draft :yeshrug:
the more i think about it the more it makes sense.. the draft is gonna be loaded with bigs and wings..exactly what we need.. but we could bring big edy over next year along with a stanley johnson or justise winslow..and still sign ray allen this year.

chess not checkers :obama:

i love how we use all our roster spots and not just a 8 man rotation like some highly touted coaches :mjpls::mjpls: @Brozay

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Damn Payne was supposed to take Millsap or Horford spot in case they left for FA. IDK we might be getting a lottery pick this year tho so we can get someone in the draft :yeshrug:

I am kinda surprised they gave up on Payne so quickly but it just looks like he didn't fit here. Keep in mind we gettin Walter Tavares (7'2) next season plus the BK pick in this year's draft. I think we'll be ok from a depth standpoint in the post

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Earl barron sighting :laff:

I've seen that man play some quality basketball. I'm just throwin names tho lol

IDK about Blatche breh...seems lazy & doesn't play smart. (IMO) not sure how he'd fit here.

@FreshFromATL a goon is engaged :banderas: but there's alotta beautiful women over here. Right down the st from Cumberland Mall, you can't lose :blessed:

@Motife43 I'd like us to get a big too, but I just don't think there's alotta solid options that are available right now

Blatche is skilled and is a big body, but with us I can't see him being better than Mike Scott. But yeah, unless we find a Whiteside esque gem, we'll prolly just ride out with who we have.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
the more i think about it the more it makes sense.. the draft is gonna be loaded with bigs and wings..exactly what we need.. but we could bring big edy over next year along with a stanley johnson or justise winslow..and still sign ray allen this year.

chess not checkers :obama:

i love how we use all our roster spots and not just a 8 man rotation like some highly touted coaches :mjpls::mjpls: @Brozay

I am kinda surprised they gave up on Payne so quickly but it just looks like he didn't fit here. Keep in mind we gettin Walter Tavares (7'2) next season plus the BK pick in this year's draft. I think we'll be ok from a depth standpoint in the post

This move means Horford/Millsap ain't going anywhere anytime soon

I'm still skeptical about Taveras, I've heard a lot of good things but yu never know how these big turn out. I liked Bebe too and he turned out to be a nobody. @FreshFromATL its going to be interesting to see what happens with Millsap. I can see him leaving and staying. This is where his skillset is maximized but I'm pretty sure he wants his money considering he took a discount to sign here.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
and a guy like Kevin Garnett would fit the need we have

but his personality in our locker room? :scust:
Honestly, I don't think his personality would hurt the team. He's a OG so he's going to have everyone's respect. It will just come down to him knowing his role on the team

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
and a guy like Kevin Garnett would fit the need we have

but his personality in our locker room? :scust:

I like it, he's a winner :obama:

kgmf.gif