Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Listening to 92.9 The Game this morning and they brought up Adrien Payne & that he needs to get more playing time and probably at the expense of Pero Antic's minutes. I agree that we need to see less of Antic (he's shooting 17% from 3 this month :huhldup:) & that Payne needs to play more, but what do y'all think? We need another big, but between Payne & Muscala do we have enough solid back up bigs?

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Listening to 92.9 The Game this morning and they brought up Adrien Payne & that he needs to get more playing time and probably at the expense of Pero Antic's minutes. I agree that we need to see less of Antic (he's shooting 17% from 3 this month :huhldup:) & that Payne needs to play more, but what do y'all think? We need another big, but between Payne & Muscala do we have enough solid back up bigs?

Ive been saying this for Elton Brand. Pero can rebound at a decent clip for stretches. Brand does none of the above.

Muscala is what he is. A role player. But I really wonder what is up with Payne. Payne has starter potential. Payne is pretty seasoned from college and coached by Tom Izzo. How is he not factoring into the rotation? Is Bud's system something that takes a long time to learn?

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Idk how I feel about the trade. Minny might not suck 2 yrs from now. Also I wanted to see some payne. I do however trust Bud because bebe ended up not being that good soooo:francis:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

You really wanna place a rookie in a pressure situation during the ECF's? :usure:

EDIT: :dahell: he got traded?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I would've put money on Moose or John Jenkins being moved. The trade of Payne has me legitimately puzzled, I'd rather the open spot be used on another big or a capable wing scorer not named Ray Allen.