Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Damn y'all. When I finally moved back to Atl from Miami after being down there for 5 years I told myself I would buy season tickets back in October. But I was like nah let me way til next season and these mfers go HAM.

Anyone heard about pricing for next season tickets yet? I've been wanting these season tickets since I was a kid. And a bruh finally got money to do it.

And if y'all get a group going for any week day games I'm down.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this is the last thing i should be worried bout right now but do y'all think coach Bud is going to stay?Because the whole league gonna be after his ass.I hope we can give him whatever he wants.And he wants to stay and finish what he started and not want to start over.How soon will we get a new owner in there? :lupe:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People underestimate how clutch this team is. 70% from the field in the 2nd half.

Plus we 're like #1 in clutch time scoring with only one player (Teague ) with a higher usage rate

Last edited:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know this is the last thing i should be worried bout right now but do y'all think coach Bud is going to stay?Because the whole league gonna be after his ass.I hope we can give him whatever he wants.And he wants to stay and finish what he started and not want to start over.How soon will we get a new owner in there? :lupe:

Koonin said in an interview on nbatv we will do whatever it takes to keep him. And honestly, there isn't any incentive to leave his guys

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
lets be honest

who in here HONESTLY thought Young Schro would be at this level in year 2?

I thought he had star potential - but not this soon.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

He'd be an idiot to leave. He's doing good but he hasn't won anything YET. I don't see people coming after him like that honestly.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Ray Ray to the Hawks or nah? :lupe:

The Hawks have had discussions with representatives for free agent Ray Allen but nothing is imminent, according to a person familiar with the discussions.

Allen has not played since finishing last season with the Heat. Allen has reportedly received interest from several teams.

The Hawks may be reluctant to disrupt the chemistry of a team that is 41-9 and holds the best record in the Eastern Conference. However, the team lost guard/forward Thabo Sefolosha for six to eight weeks with a right calf strain.

Andy Lyons
Ray Allen #34 of the Miami Heat drives to the basket against the San Antonio Spurs on June 15, 2014 in San Antonio, Texas. )Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
The 39-year-old Allen played 19 NBA seasons. He averaged 18.9 points and is a career 40 percent shooter from 3-point range. Allen is the NBA’s all-time leader in 3-pointers made with 2,973, 413 more than second-place Reggie Miller.

“For us to be open to improving the group and adding more depth, with Thabo healthy or without Thabo healthy or without Thabo having this injury, it’s kind of the same mindset,” coach Mike Budenolzer told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earlier this week when asked about possible roster moves. “We really like our group. You are hesitant to do anything. There is a little more opportunity for a six- to eight-week window but I don’t think it changes much if at all.”

Budenholzer admitted that disrupting the chemistry of a team that has won 34 of the past 37 games is a concern.

“Those kinds of conversations are part of the debate and the collaboration,” he said. “We are fortunate to have such good chemistry and have such good guys that we are very protective of that and respective of that.”

It is possible Allen chooses not to play this season but he has drawn interest from other teams, including the Cavaliers for a reunion with LeBron James.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
lets be honest

who in here HONESTLY thought Young Schro would be at this level in year 2?

I thought he had star potential - but not this soon.
Its surprising but not at the same time. We were high in him when we drafted him, and we've brought him up slowly. Schro owes a lot of his early success to Teague