Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Work precludes me from going tonight (stupid client dinner), but I DAMN SURE gonna be sneaking away to the bar to see as much of the game as possible.
I saw Boosie in the crowd lol. That girl he with is bad too
Yeah, seen him on Sportscenter in the background a couple of times. :pachaha:
:wow: @ the Let's Go Hawks chants OUTSIDE of Philips Arena :banderas:
The city rockin wit us
Dawg, after they set the record last Saturday the chant was DEAFENING. They disrupted the post game show so much I think they had to actuallly restart it twice. :heh:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

Man, Jeff Teague is one of the realest, he showed us MAD love during the Sixers game. Dude is CRAZY humble and really cool.

He's moved into the realm of being one of my favorite players, real talk.
I'm still down too. Hawks brehs who wanna go what y'all think? :ld: like you said were running out of wknd home games unless were just waiting for the playoffs

Man I am so down for this. We should target either that Cavaliers game on March 6th or that Spurs game on March 22nd. If y'all could include me I would appreciate it, I got my snaps on it for sure.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
...the fact that this game ISN'T on national TV is disgusting. Here's an article explaining why:

The best game of the NBA season isn’t on national television tonight
Posted by Matt Yoder on Feb 6, 2015 12:45
ShareTweet(19)
Tonight represents a possible NBA Finals preview. The Best of the West visiting the Best of the East. 39-8 Golden State at 41-8 Atlanta. The Hawks have won 25 out of their last 27 games and the Warriors have won 16 out of their last 19. Arguably the two best teams and stories in the NBA this year.
But unless you have NBA League Pass or live in one of the two markets, you won’t be able to see it.
No, Warriors-Hawks will not be on national television tonight. Instead, ESPN will air a doubleheader of Clippers-Raptors and Heat-Spurs.
The decisions that go into what games are televised on national television are complicated. There’s appearance and scheduling limitations. It’s not just a simple matter of putting the best game on every night at the beginning of the week.
In fact, the originally scheduled national game for tonight at 7 PM ET was the nightmarish Knicks-Nets matchup. Last month, ESPN made the decision to replace that dud with a much more appealing Clippers-Raptors game that will air tonight. At the time, Atlanta had barely started their 19 game winning streak and Hawks-Warriors wasn’t quite the must-see event it is today. And in case you were wondering, NBATV can’t air the game up against the national ESPN window.
So chalk it up to a bit of bad luck and the Hawks coming from out of nowhere in January. But if you want to see the best game of the NBA season, you’re going to have to work hard to search it out.

:stopitslime:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
...the fact that this game ISN'T on national TV is disgusting. Here's an article explaining why:

:stopitslime:
:deadmanny::mjlol::scust:at Knicks vs Nets being the scheduled national game

I know hindisght is 20/20, but i wanna say most nba fans would have rather seen hawks vs warriors near the beginning of the season instead of those wack ass teams.