Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacman_BW-1.jpg
This is a weird picture because it'd only work if he was undefeated. He's been knocked down/out multiple times :what:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
so showtime nor hob will be showing this online? what about youtube? I want to legit order it, I dont have (english) cable.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I know Manny is being Manny, but I can't help but think he's more excited about the paycheck than the actual fight.
The paycheck is nice of course but to be 100 I think hes most excited about the opportunity and the spectacle of it all. Him + Floyd = OD boxing hype.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
so showtime nor hob will be showing this online? what about youtube? I want to legit order it, I dont have (english) cable.

Nope, it's not going to be online from either, but you can get it from here -

http://hqzone.tv/
http://www.xmeforums.to/forums/[/quote]

Both have HD streams, both are reputable and you can cop for $6 for the day.

There will be free streams all over the place as well, but chances are they are gonna be getting hit hard with traffic.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Breh showtime or hbo have never streamed their ppv cards. There is no showtime/hbo approved stream sites either so any that you find and or pay for, you'd still be at risk for it to get shut down

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets

There will be free streams all over the place as well, but chances are they are gonna be getting hit hard with traffic.
How are you gonna personally watch the fight? Need some good HD shyt this time

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a casual trying to get back fully into it and I'm not ashamed to admit it so I'm trying to avoid getting into an online "I'm a faux expert" pissing contest but damn. Shyt is wild

yeah same here. i was a boxing stan for a good 10 years, was by far my favorite sport. then moved on and now i just dip and dabble back in it. its still the sport whose participants i respect the mosts even though i watch football, basketball and damn even golf more than boxing, but boxers just a different breed of athete to me.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
50's a joke..

Aint he the reason why you can't go anywhere without seeing a 'floyd can't read' joke?

Wasn't he the one claiming that mayweather was ducking pacquiao.. And that manny would beat floyd?

But then he shows up on the eve of the biggest fight in boxing history

He's a leech and a bully.. And its no surprise that artists and the hip hop game in general don't fukk with him

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

apparently showtime and hbo are unleashing a new spider to sniff out the stream sites, you sure they wont get hit?

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
What do yall think of black men that want manny to win?

Well i dont know any filipinos that want floyd to win out of the 10 filipinos i know. In L.a, filipinos dont want floyd to win and i know very very few brothas that WANT floyd to lose. By few i mean 1

What do you think of Filipinos that want Floyd to win?

What does that have to do with boxing?

I'm not a casual boxing fan by any means but I do think this question is worth talking about.

People say this has nothing to do with boxing but boxing and competition brings out the tribal side in all of us. Boxing's business model is damn near just pitting Blacks/Latinos/Mexicans against each other. That's basically been Mayweather's plan since he left Arum.....minus the Mosley fight.. To be honest I hate that a fight between black fighter and Filipino fighter became an extension of black/white racial divide. You can see it the way it's been covered in the media with Manny being portrayed as the man with God on his side as if Mayweather is the devil.

In some ways I think the hate for Floyd in the black community demonstrates the lack of unity we have as a community. It might sound ridiculous as most people pick and choose what athletes they like based on how they perform their craft (pacquiao is the much more exciting fighter who goes for the knockout as opposed to the defensive minded mayweather) it does speak volume to the lack of unity black people have considering the pride almost ALL ASIANS (not just filipinos) have for Manny Pacquiao. I've encountered numerous Asians this week (tonight at the poker table, a girl at the gym yesterday) regardless of whether they liked Floyd as a boxer or not, they wanted to root for someone who resembled themselves. They saw Manny Pacquaio as an extension of themselves and they weren't even fillipino, just asian.

Floyd Mayweather isn't the most likable individual so I never really sat down and thought about it until this fight but you can see the stark contrast into how other groups of people take pride in their own and black people don't. Floyd's a guy who came from a fukked up situation, pops was in jail, got to represent the US in the Olympics, became a millionaire working hard and practicing his craft and people from our own community want to see him lose to Fillipino? It is somewhat absurd when you take yourself out of the mindset of liking athletes based on how they perform their craft. We've seen whites go to great lengths to defend and financially support murderers via gofundme. Look at how Manziel was looked at by white people coming out of College in comparison to your average black quarterback. Manziel was essentially your stereotypical black QB in white skin and reaped the benefits (until last year) Could you imagine if there was a white fighter with the accomplishments of Floyd Mayweather who has the chance of possibly going 49-0 at the end of September, the support would be overwhelming......Yeah Floyd has a million flaws and no rational human should support how he treats women but still other groups of people tend to forgive their own and ride. Yeah, Floyd has a lot of black fans but he doesn't have EVERYONE of us despite him representing us. Some nikkas still want to see him get his ass kicked because he's a pompous, materialistic nikka who's too successful.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
50's a joke..

Aint he the reason why you can't go anywhere without seeing a 'floyd can't read' joke?

Wasn't he the one claiming that mayweather was ducking pacquiao.. And that manny would beat floyd?

But then he shows up on the eve of the biggest fight in boxing history

He's a leech and a bully.. And its no surprise that artists and the hip hop game in general don't fukk with him
Agreed. I don't know why Floyd is still hanging with that leeching neanderthal?:dwillhuh::what: