Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That's why I only invited fight fans to watch with me, everyone else I tell 'nah, I'm streaming it :mjpls:'

so far its just 3 ppl at my place tomorrow night ..im sure tomorrow im going to get texts,fb messages, etc from ppl trying to find out where the spots at

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Still gonna watch but man this shyt really aint capturing me like it would have 4/5 years ago

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
its like ppl have never watched manny before..different fighters handle pressure and adversity in different ways...there is nothing alarming with how manny was acting at all..hes in shape and he's making the most of the moment..doesnt raise a flag to me because thats how he usually is

You sure that closing the boxing thread has to be done tomm breh :sadcam:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i think manny might be trying to get may to let his guard down by acting all friendly but may not falling for it:lolbron:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
so far its just 3 ppl at my place tomorrow night ..im sure tomorrow im going to get texts,fb messages, etc from ppl trying to find out where the spots at

Yep just watching at the crib not inviting shyt over tomorrow night. I'd rather watch by myself and go out afterwards than be stuck at some fight party with 40 idiots and dumb bytches (no sexist) screaming at the TV or just making no sense. I learned my lesson after watching the Guerrero fight with some girls I work with them bytches talking bout Guerrero got robbed. :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Manny wasn't shooked lol, dude just couldn't take the stare down seriously. Also staring the longest doesn't prove shyt. I can't stare at something for a long time either, it just feels weird/

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So, Hatton just said his depression started after being KOd by Pacquiao on "Inside Mayweather vs Pacquiao" on Showtime:mjpls:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
aight time to do some grocery shopping..i gotta pick up some food for this shyt tomorrow
the red cross helicopters is about to fly ass nikka

the-coli-com-pac-spitting-o.gif

Last edited:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
its like ppl have never watched manny before..different fighters handle pressure and adversity in different ways...there is nothing alarming with how manny was acting at all..hes in shape and he's making the most of the moment..doesnt raise a flag to me because thats how he usually is

Manny's a Sagittarius full of fire, life and energy. That's him....

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Agreed

And why wouldn't he be happy? This is really a win/win for all fighters involved regardless of the result tomorrow.