Packers QB Jordan Love did what the coli always suggests

Daps
Reppin
NULL
pro volleyball chick, their kids might be more athletic than them.

If I was a billionaire, I would start a fund to ensure athletic ass black men and black women find each other and have kids.

A literal super race of human beings.

That's not how genetics work.... and furthermore, genetics doesn't ensure greatness in the professional sports arena...... and just because they are good at sports doesn't mean that they are "super"

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That's not how genetics work.... and furthermore, genetics doesn't ensure greatness in the professional sports arena...... and just because they are good at sports doesn't mean that they are "super"

Genetics will increase the likelihood for sure.

So yes, two athletic parents passing on their dna to their seed will lead to the seed having a greater chance of having certain genetic markers indicative of athletic prowess

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pro volleyball chick, their kids might be more athletic than them.

If I was a billionaire, I would start a fund to ensure athletic ass black men and black women find each other and have kids.

A literal super race of human beings.

mixing and match is ideal because there is a chance of a hyper creative technical genius. Which is the best outcome you can hope for as a parent and community.

Someone like that would uplift millions.

if its controlled by US, why not?

What makes the eugenics during slavery was just that, a blatant human rights violation because the people have no consent to the procedure.

provide enough 3k a month tax free, and the couples MUST stay married being a stipulation. couples counseling can be provided.

But god forbid we ask for a few tangibles.#BothSides
wVDOf3.gif

Cant make this up folks:respect:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations to Jordan Love and his future wife