Pacific Rim: Uprising (Official Thread) *Teaser Added*

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's probably been said already, but the cast in PR fukkin sucked. The main dude was as wooden a character as we've seen in years. They couldn't have at least gave him some charisma? An Indiana Jones type in the lead would have made this a better movie. someone with a hint of humor in a dark world.

oh and yeah, a boring ass japanese girl... awesome. she wasn't even attractive

fukk this movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it's probably been said already, but the cast in PR fukkin sucked. The main dude was as wooden a character as we've seen in years. They couldn't have at least gave him some charisma? An Indiana Jones type in the lead would have made this a better movie. someone with a hint of humor in a dark world.

oh and yeah, a boring ass japanese girl... awesome. she wasn't even attractive

fukk this movie

That's what I said

Conz

Superstar
Daps
im sure you got replies like (i could easily read the thread, but im lazy) "it's about fukkin monsters and robots, who cares about the main character?" like giving him any semblence of character wouldn't improve the movie in any way. I hate that mindset when it comes to movies like this. What harm is there to make the characters great? People will forget about the constant mayhem and just look at it as a character piece? the fukk?

and fukk it, I'll say it, Shia was pretty funny in Transformers 1. His dad was kinda funny. His mom was kinda funny. Yeah, they were corny, but it added to the movie. They did the wooden lead right by making that the super hot chick, not the shy boring asian girl who needed subtitles.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why, I couldn't even make it pass the 17 minutes of this :trash:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
What are all you fakkits who didnt like the movie posting in here still? Sequel is coming whether you like it or not :win: go play in traffic while we enjoy the anticipation of more robot monster fighting :whoo:

i3uq1QwHkcjtT.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Hellboy 2>>>>>>>> hellboy

And pacific rim was meh. Fight scenes were cool but it had the worst acting/story ive seen in years. The comedy fell flat too.
Lol Hellboy 2 was trash son. I was pumped as fukk for it but it was a shyt movie.

Pacific Rim >>> ya life

And if y'all got nothin but hate for it, you obsessive fukkbois can go find something else to negatively obsess over :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Wait. You dumb nikkas can bypass all the stupid shyt that happens in MOS but can't do it in a movie about giant robots punching giant monsters?

I swear y'all some kind of retarded :snoop:
The fukk you talking bout nikka I like both movies:what:

I just find it hilarious that the same fakkits bytching about M.O.S and Godzilla was in there praising the marvel that was Pacific rim :mindblown:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Pacific Rim was better than Man of Steel. that was a piece of shyt. Superman is a fakkit

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Hellboy 2" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Hellboy".

fukk this movie though, and "Hellboy 3". Where the fukk is "At The Mountains of Madness"? :what:

Fred.