Pacific Rim: Uprising (Official Thread) *Teaser Added*

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

-----

I really didn't think that there was going to be a sequel because of the disappointing US box office but I guess that $300 million internationally made this possible.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
it didnt live up to the expectation that were set by the hype and trailer but when i saw it on 3d blu ray it was :ld:
I was going to come in and give it a big meh but I'm going to let nikkas live. Glad the fans are getting a sequel. I wasn't impressed so it's not for me. Holla at me when hellboy 3 is a go:sas1:
so u aint ready for a pacific rim 2 but u were cool enough with the sequal of hellboy to see a 3rd? :why:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it didnt live up to the expectation that were set by the hype and trailer but when i saw it on 3d blu ray it was :ld:so u aint ready for a pacific rim 2 but u were cool enough with the sequal of hellboy to see a 3rd? :why:

Yup. First two hellboys have interesting characters and very dope creatures and effects. I was interested in it. Pacific rim just bored me breh. Idk what to tell you

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Meh I disagree breh. Better creature work, nice story and a more confident director which led to more confident storytelling.
but thats just you letting your taste cloud better judgement. Part 1 was the better movie, had the better story and was much more memorable. Gullerimo who directed cronos, mimic and blade 2/pans needed an xtra ommph to just direct hellboy 2? :why: . When a franchise in the fantasy genre starts trying to go the star wars route and gets real heavy with creatures there compensating for the lack of story.p2 was dumb down as hell :camby:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
but thats just you letting your taste cloud better judgement. Part 1 was the better movie, had the better story and was much more memorable. Gullerimo who directed cronos, mimic and blade 2/pans needed an xtra ommph to just direct hellboy 2? :why: . When a franchise in the fantasy genre starts trying to go the star wars route and gets real heavy with creatures there compensating for the lack of story.p2 was dumb down as hell :camby:

Breh you do realize we aren't a hive mind right? Lol I disagree. I thought hellboy 2 was the better flick and took the strengths of the first and just built on them. He had more freedom to really dive into that world and I liked it. If you didn't like it cool. Not going to change how I felt about it. Glad you got your Pacific Rim sequel breh