P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Full game is prolly gonna be 3rd person :youngsabo:
or this...
url14-635x388.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The Fetus in the sink :what:

This game is going to fukk up a whole lot of people

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have to look through the peek hole in the wall outside the bathroom...you have to stand there looking, while shyt talks to you...once you finish, there should be shyt written above the hole

Im stuck in the red maze with the fukin eyes in the picture frames spinning..

I dont get it

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i literally have no idea what the game is about

i clicked the link and saw Free and u know the rest

If it sucks after a few minutes I'll just delete it like Stryder, Tower Ascension, and any other shytty free game :manny:

this teaser pretty much tells the story of the man killing his family and the decent into hell/alternate diminsions...hence the saying when you start 'the gap between the door leads to a new reality'....when you first start, listen to what's on the radio...it's the story about what happened in the house....after that, you pretty much relive what happened and the guy going crazy/to hell thinking about what happened....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Rekkapryde

tried this out last night and i see what you meant lol...they did a hell of a job making the game make you feel some kinda way, you dont wanna be feeling...from the time you wake up to the 2 headed roach on the floor, till the end, it just aint right lol....

on a side note: this was a hell of a way to reintroduce a franchise that's been kinda dead for some years now....

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
this teaser pretty much tells the story of the man killing his family and the decent into hell/alternate diminsions...hence the saying when you start 'the gap between the door leads to a new reality'....when you first start, listen to what's on the radio...it's the story about what happened in the house....after that, you pretty much relive what happened and the guy going crazy/to hell thinking about what happened....
Each person has their very own version of "Silent Hill", but this has an "s" added on.
Dude probably visits different peoples "Hells" and cleanses them. :ohhh:

Hmmmm...It's a reach but anything's possible. :yeshrug:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Each person has their very own version of "Silent Hill", but this has an "s" added on.
Dude probably visits different peoples "Hells" and cleanses them. :ohhh:

Hmmmm...It's a reach but anything's possible. :yeshrug:

maybe...or maybe he goes into his own different personal hells....everytime he tries to escape, it leads him to another one...a never ending loop, like this teaser was...

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:laff: page 4 replies got me DYING.... man i never played a silent hill game they had me shook off the vids alone...fukk it ill try this but im telling yall now these two games >>>>>>>>>>>

81FTe0wMFQL._SL1500_.jpg

_-The-Evil-Within-PS4-_.jpg

:ufdup::ufdup:

I cant WAIT for those games....especially the evil within...true survival horror>>>>>:whew:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The survival horror genre is making a huge comeback with these past few games

Outlast didnt even get me this shook :sadbron:
for real :whew: i like killing shyt with awesome guns...but when it comes to trying to be immersed in an environment of helplessness and whatnot, giving me 1.2million rockets and bullets kinda takes away from the despair of it all...outlast and the whistleblower dlc were scary but this shyt right here? :whoa: