P Diddy (50) Spotted Kissing 'Pregnant' Girlfriend Lori Harvey (22) On Vacation In Cabo (PHOTOS)

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest I don't even know why Diddy is getting in a relationship at this point. He's Hugh Hefner status, just make your money and bang a whole bunch of good looking women. :manny:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
He is a 50-year-old fukkboy with 5 kids, 3 baby mamas, alleged woman beater, serial cheater, commitment-phobe and ugly. For a rich man not to be able to keep a woman says a lot. He is a well known horrible person. If he didn't have money he would not be considered a catch.

I legit want better for Lori. She don't have kids but you get with a 50 year old man with 5 kids by 3 women. He wasted years of Cassie and Kims life, by stringing them along. And now that Kim died and Cassie jumped ship. He was just hugged with this Asian single mom who was his side chick while he was with Cassie. Dumps her for Lori.
you sound like you trying to save this ho:mjtf: you want better for her, do you know her?:bryan: fukk being a love doctor she a grown ass woman with condoning parents just stick to the fact this situation is creepy and nasty breh

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
ol girl whole plan was to get with Puff from the jump..she probably didnt even fukk diddy son :skip:

bytches would do this to try and get close to 50. They would start with the goons, then try to get around fif to see if he would bite. Fif def took some bad ones from the side nikkas too.

They’d laugh it off but inside they’d be hella sad :mjcry:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Mad nikkas got a slice of that pie.

Future, Diddy, Diddy's son. Ol dude she was engaged too.

shyt, Diddy the type of dude that seem like he used to listen in on his son and her. OR be eyeing her on the side.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:pachaha:this is the reverse of what happened on Angel. I doubt King Combs smashed though. Diddy may be trashy but his son, the broad and Steve Harvey family are all cool with it too?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
the real MVP here is Lori. She's on her rookie season in the game and already maneuvered and secured the highest bidder's bag, while seasoned hoes been struggling for YEARS to even secure a bag above rapper level. Cant help but respect that :wow:

Then again she learnt from the best of em, her mom is a veteran in this game and got Simp Harvey to abandon his own kids and raise her children by that drug lord she was with :wow:

Diddy aint had a chance, especially since he was vulnerable after Kim's death, Lori decided to strike while his guard was down :wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be a different type of wealthy to not give a single fukk that you are smashing your son's ex who is almost 30 years younger than you, while on vacation with her famous father :wow:

rs_1024x759-190804112903-1024-lori-harvye-sean-combs-diddy.cm.8419.jpg
vj1IG.gif