P Diddy (50) Spotted Kissing 'Pregnant' Girlfriend Lori Harvey (22) On Vacation In Cabo (PHOTOS)

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I been telling myself I’d pull a move like that when I get about his age, find a younger chick. Wouldn’t be my son’s ex though...

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Being eskimo brehs with your dad and your ex about to be your stepmom

Brazy

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:pachaha:this is the reverse of what happened on Angel.
:russ: I had forgot about cordelia hoe ass!

the real MVP here is Lori. She's on her rookie season in the game and already maneuvered and secured the highest bidder's bag, while seasoned hoes been struggling for YEARS to even secure a bag above rapper level. Cant help but respect that :wow:

Then again she learnt from the best of em, her mom is a veteran in this game and got Simp Harvey to abandon his own kids and raise her children by that drug lord she was with :wow:

Diddy aint had a chance, especially since he was vulnerable after Kim's death, Lori decided to strike while his guard was down :wow:
Agree with this whole post. There's a way to do things when you're a pretty girl born into a certain class and this is a master class. :ehh:

I have a theory that rich AA men don't marry and date out cuz they love other women so much. They marry and date out because, due to our economic situation, we dont raise enough ADOS girls who know how to deal with rich men. I'd like to see more Lori types, and not necessarily in entertainment. I was raised to handle the life of a black executive type.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Lol why do women want better for known sluts

Why do men think if a women has the slut reputation she is not entitled to be happy and have good things in her life?

And why do men think that a scumbag like Diddy with 5 kids and 3 baby mamas is supposed to be with a virgin? He was just fake declaring his love for Kim, then tried to get Cassie back, then was hugged up with some other chick and now moved on to Lori. I'm surprised Steve is cool with it unless he is just pretending. Diddy is not the guy you want your daughter dating.

As much as you guys complain about single moms. Diddy is a single dad with lots of baggage. Keep that same energy. Diddy is not gonna marry her if anything he'll just make her a single mom. Then threaten and harass her if she tries to leave.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why do men think if a women has the slut reputation she is not entitled to be happy and have good things in her life?

And why do men think that a scumbag like Diddy with 5 kids and 3 baby mamas is supposed to be with a virgin? He was just fake declaring his love for Kim, then tried to get Cassie back, then was hugged up with some other chick and now moved on to Lori. I'm surprised Steve is cool with it unless he is just pretending. Diddy is not the guy you want your daughter dating.

As much as you guys complain about single moms. Diddy is a single dad with lots of baggage. Keep that same energy. Diddy is not gonna marry her if anything he'll just make her a single mom. Then threaten and harass her if she tries to leave.

The dating world is not equal or fair.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

For the same reason women think broke men need to be eradicated and that ugly nikkas need to take whatever you can get and be lucky someone even likes you. Why? Because of double standards between the sexes and what can and can't that person get.

Being a broke brotha who isn't a liar is a mark to most women and being a baby mama is a mark to most men. Just the way it is. You might not like it but that's generally how the opposite sex feels.

You think LSA bytches care about history when they say to leave BM as a collective alone, they are trash? I am not trash. None of my friends or associates are and I don't think BM are collectively trash but a lot on there do. So are they wrong or right? The likes say that, that's how they really feel and that matters a lot.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Hope you also got Puff’s bank account, you think he gets girls half his age because of his looks and charm? :mjlol:
I don’t need as much as him, just to do something high profile enough. bytches like attention.

And I’m not gone be one of those :flabbynsick: types

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
At almost 50 years old, aint no such thing as accidents... Diddy knocked her up on purpose. :francis:

Look at her... :noah:

lori-1024x683.jpg

:damn: Aint no such thing as pulling out with a chick this gorgeous.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
He is a 50-year-old fukkboy with 5 kids, 3 baby mamas, alleged woman beater, serial cheater, commitment-phobe and ugly. For a rich man not to be able to keep a woman says a lot. He is a well known horrible person. If he didn't have money he would not be considered a catch.

I legit want better for Lori. She don't have kids but you get with a 50 year old man with 5 kids by 3 women. He wasted years of Cassie and Kims life, by stringing them along. And now that Kim died and Cassie jumped ship. He was just hugged with this Asian single mom who was his side chick while he was with Cassie. Dumps her for Lori.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Old rich nikkas been fukking young hoes

nikka is creeping on a billion
That's serious paper

Your nieces and sisters probably calling some 40k a year nikka sugar daddy
:heh:

Gtfoh
Yeah, nikkas are bugging. Older dudes been fukkin young joints since the beginning time.

I have a problem with it being his son EX.