P Diddy (50) Spotted Kissing 'Pregnant' Girlfriend Lori Harvey (22) On Vacation In Cabo (PHOTOS)

Daps
This broad was born the same year Puff dropped this album

No_Way_Out_-_Puff_Daddy.jpg

What A Year I Say

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He is a 50-year-old fukkboy with 5 kids, 3 baby mamas, alleged woman beater, serial cheater, commitment-phobe and ugly. For a rich man not to be able to keep a woman says a lot. He is a well known horrible person. If he didn't have money he would not be considered a catch.

I legit want better for Lori. She don't have kids but you get with a 50 year old man with 5 kids by 3 women. He wasted years of Cassie and Kims life, by stringing them along. And now that Kim died and Cassie jumped ship. He was just hugged with this Asian single mom who was his side chick while he was with Cassie. Dumps her for Lori.
Ya'll lsa hoes way too invested in relationships and shyt. Worry about your nikka or days, zaddy

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He is a 50-year-old fukkboy with 5 kids, 3 baby mamas, alleged woman beater, serial cheater, commitment-phobe and ugly. For a rich man not to be able to keep a woman says a lot. He is a well known horrible person. If he didn't have money he would not be considered a catch.

I legit want better for Lori. She don't have kids but you get with a 50 year old man with 5 kids by 3 women. He wasted years of Cassie and Kims life, by stringing them along. And now that Kim died and Cassie jumped ship. He was just hugged with this Asian single mom who was his side chick while he was with Cassie. Dumps her for Lori.
She deserve better based on what? What makes her better based on what we know of her. Shorty has been ran through with industry nikkas

Daps
Reppin
NULL

For your sake I hope you’re a chick, but even then this is still :scust: