Ozark - Season 2 (Official Thread)

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Am I the only one who DIDN'T notice that the shape of the symbols inside the "O" at the start of each episode spell out:
O
ZA
RK
?
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.22.50-PM.png

Symbols in the O at the Beginning of Each Ozark Netflix Episode - Wojdylo Social Media

I definitely didn't notice. I did see that they would be different each episode. I would wait to see what the symbols would be at the beginning and see how they would incorporate it throughout the episode. Then I would totally forget and remember when the next show starts and try doing it again.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This show is entertaining, but Season 2 was reaching Power levels of reaching in terms of the fukkery coming down from all angles.

If the writing wasn't as good as it is, I might have tossed this show in the bushes by now.
:manny:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Jonah got all the brains. Charlotte begging for money from her 12 year old brother :mjlol::lolbron::lolbron:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
I’m hella late loved the first season

just now getting to the second season I don’t know why I waited so long

Gotta catch up
I just started Season 1 last night. One episode in....before I continue...this isn't some dream sequence where Marty actually got shot in the head and whatever comes next is just his "dreamed life" flashing before his eyes, right?