I rewatched all the seasons recently...
Season 2 is the best.

I miss the Agent Petty fukkery in season 3, wasn’t feeling the pregnant agent

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
I finished watching season 2 and I agree with people that say this is a fast paced show. After the 1st episode I thought I already watched 3 episodes :russ:

The daughter does look strong in the face. My theory season during season 1 was that Wendy had a John Redcorn 18 years ago because she does not look like her family at all :mjlol:

Ruth is my favorite character and I always thought her dad was going to do something to her. It started after he got done fukking the stripper and him telling her to get a blond next time. Then I remembered that he always wanted her to be fixed up when Ruth saw him in prison. When Cade got into her bead my face was like :sadcam:. I'm glad they didn't go that route. I thought Cade was going to be smarter than he was but it was cartoonish how stupid he acted:snoop:

Jacob found out the hard way that you don't turn a ho into a house wife, that bytch is crazy. Instead of being with that girl that bored him to death in the diner, and would of mind her business, he married a girl that skinny dips with you the day you meet her. "What do you do when the bride who took your breath away becomes the wife who makes you hold your breath in terror":wow:

The Lawyer played Jessia Jones mom:ohhh: I hated her on JJ but she killed her scenes on this
You echo my sentiments I just finished season 2

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The way Marty and his wife fukk up the bag by arguing who's wearing the pants, is gonna lead to them being killed. At least, that's my conclusion, since the son knows, it seems the daughter been figured out, Ruth said fukk them and went over to the crazy lady's farm.

I think next season is gonna have to jump the shark and go into Tariq/Liz S7 finale writing modes to get them out of this.

:francis: