OZ is the worst good show ever

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This never really made much sense to me, but until 2 seconds ago I wouldve told you that it could happed....cuz I saw it on Oz.

JK Simmons will always be Verne Schillinger. He played a Nazi too well

JK Simmons won the oscar playing a nazi type character in "whiplash". basically he was vern schillinger in charge of a jazz band.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I started and binge watched the shyt out of this last summer. I have like 2 episodes left that I just cannot get through. The last season is so bad. They killed off almost all the best characters by that point or in this season. How they did my mans Omar was the worst. :mjcry:

He just wanted to make bytch ass McManus happy. :mjcry:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I started and binge watched the shyt out of this last summer. I have like 2 episodes left that I just cannot get through. The last season is so bad. They killed off almost all the best characters by that point or in this season. How they did my mans Omar was the worst. :mjcry:

Mack Daddy Macmanus:to:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I had to quit watching the show. That shyt just got too gay with Keller and Beacher. The show went to shyt after season 4 anyways.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yea both shows are semi GOAT in my opinion

no question, I have been re-watching the sopranos again this year, and that show still holds up. fukking piff. I love oz, but the wire and sopranos are two of the best shows ever. no question. crazy that they aired at the same time for the most part.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps

Word. shyt got crazy had the dude writing scientific formulas proving the world isn't ending. After they wrote off Augustus it was a wrap:dead: