OZ is the worst good show ever

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The show was good when it came out, and good to watch when it ended. (2003)

Now way would I watch that shyt now:scusthov:especially since there has such quality tv dramas since then.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Started an Oz marathon watching working on my hair. Talk about a show that didn't age well. Lessee...let's have a minimum-security prison with the most dangerous prisoners with violent deaths happening every other week for what...five years? Six?

But as a brehette, I'm appreciative of gratuitous male nudity. I get so sick of seeing naked female bodies on every damned show in the history of time. Nekkid Adebisi... :blessed:
Any of the nekkid white dudes, tho... :scust:

(And because it has to be asked...how the fukk did Adebisi keep that damn hat on his head!?!?)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Started an Oz marathon watching working on my hair. Talk about a show that didn't age well. Lessee...let's have a minimum-security prison with the most dangerous prisoners with violent deaths happening every other week for what...five years? Six?

But as a brehette, I'm appreciative of gratuitous male nudity. I get so sick of seeing naked female bodies on every damned show in the history of time. Nekkid Adebisi... :blessed:
Any of the nekkid white dudes, tho... :scust:

(And because it has to be asked...how the fukk did Adebisi keep that damn hat on his head!?!?)

this has ALWAYS been the $100M qusetion.