OZ is the worst good show ever

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Who was more ruthless, O'reilly or Adebisi?
You forgot that aging drug angle :mjlol::mjlol:

This show started it's downfall when Adebisi was written off

adebisi+dancing.gif
@Tuaminator posted this fakkit ass gif before :scusthov: I hate this gif
I like oz but you can tell something was off when inmates start turning into x-men n shyt. Old dude had the power to see the future n shyt
:laff:
i always thought they were gonna show something about that, maybe he was just crazy or he was hearing voices or could hear what people were saying from some weird airway in the jail or something but i don't remember them saying anything about it they just left it out there as if he could tell the future & knew what people thought as if god told him.

I thought he could talk to God? I don't remember him being able to tell the future?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I thought he could talk to God? I don't remember him being able to tell the future?

its been a long time since i watched it but i remember something about him getting word from god about shyt. i dont ever remember them saying if he was crazy or anything tho so it kind of went nowhere

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
its been a long time since i watched it but i remember something about him getting word from god about shyt. i dont ever remember them saying if he was crazy or anything tho so it kind of went nowhere
I mean yeah he talked to God, but he couldn't see the future. He only relied on what God told him.