Ox Tail Mozzarella Sticks

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calls it mozzarella sticks but proceeds to add more cream cheese and shredded Colby Jack than actual mozzarella :why:

It looks bad from the thumbnail because it's not breaded properly and it doesn't even have a cheese pull because it's too wet given how fatty oxtails are and the types of cheese he used. Then he added spinach for what reason?

Buddy trying to go viral by making something unnecessary.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Homie shredded up some really good looking Oxtails. Tragic

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't get the performative obsession with ox tail. Basically just tastes like beef to me.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
it was good until he started burying it in cheese... lost me there

side note.. please stop buying shredded cheese. they use wood shavings and cellulose to keep the cheese from sticking. shred your own cheese, its worth it :salute:

Then make your own cheese then too bro.
Buy your own cow.

Everything ur eating and drinking is fcked up
Down to the air you're breathing

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I don't get the performative obsession with ox tail. Basically just tastes like beef to me.
shyt is crazy, go into a yardie spot and it says market price....doesn't even have a price on the meals anymore. I copped a small meal for my mom and a piece of cake and it was $24.99. I was like wtf!

Luckily, I'm a Patty Man :dame:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
shyt is crazy, go into a yardie spot and it says market price....doesn't even have a price on the meals anymore. I copped a small meal for my mom and a piece of cake and it was $24.99. I was like wtf!

Luckily, I'm a Patty Man :dame:
I never had it until a couple years ago lol. It's good but...beef tips will hit better and you don't have to eat around a bone (pause). Plus they're not expensive whether you get some at the grocery store or a beef stew plate at a Chinese restaurant.
:manny: