Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotdamn, that was way over the top.

it was good until he started burying it in cheese... lost me there

side note.. please stop buying shredded cheese. they use wood shavings and cellulose to keep the cheese from sticking. shred your own cheese, its worth it :salute:

Facts on shredding your own cheese. The anti caking agents they use to prevent the cheese from congealing into a ball effect how well the cheese melts. And besides, usually blocks of cheese are cheaper by weight than the bags of cheese anyway.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I would call it a bite or roll instead of mozzarella stick, but it looks interesting.

Settle down :gucci:

Man fukk that. Ima speak my mind on the Coli. OG day 1 general su woo nikka, mind who you speaking to. That shyt look good as hell and If I said can I fukk it ima stand on business. God dayum that shyt look good.:noah:

timeless

All Star
Daps
That doesn't look good at all. I've never had ox tails. Does it pair well with cheese, particularly mozzarella?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Breh should’ve stopped before the cheese. Those were some tasty looking oxtails. If you want fried beef and cheese, just use ground beef or some cheap cut of steak.
Yuh.

Could’ve done the same using pot roast n made more

Oxtails too expensive to be turning them into finger food and burritos n shyt

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
it was good until he started burying it in cheese... lost me there

side note.. please stop buying shredded cheese. they use wood shavings and cellulose to keep the cheese from sticking. shred your own cheese, its worth it :salute:
Yoooooo! This is so true! I used shredded cheese for salads because it was so easy but I had to go back to the old school and just slice and shred myself. I was pissed when I found out!

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Omg can I fukk it? :noah:
2atiHUN.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you've never had sea salt caramel on ice cream, then you better not eat ice cream have less than 13% bf and hit the gym at least 4 times a week.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Breh should’ve stopped before the cheese. Those were some tasty looking oxtails. If you want fried beef and cheese, just use ground beef or some cheap cut of steak.
yeah they were beautiful with the bone-in and spices. it upset me when he started ripping them apart and covering them with great value cheddar